Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crocodile Dentist - A Grouchy Friend with a Grievous Toothache - 1 to 4 Players - Ages 4 and Up (Discontinued by manufacturer)
|Price:||$11.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A CLASSIC WITH A SERIOUS BITE: Crocodile Dentist made its world debut in 1990 and immediately captivated families everywhere. It was one of the best-selling games of the 1991 Christmas season, and has remained popular ever since.
- CHOOSE CAREFULLY TO AVOID CHOMPS: First, carefully open the crocodile's mouth wide enough to fit a tasty finger or two. Next, take turns pressing one tooth down at a time. If the crocodile chomps down on you, you're out, and the last player left wins!
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE AGES 4 AND UP: Crocodile Dentist is designed for 1 to 4 players ages 4 and up. Game time ranges between 1 and 3 minutes. Perfect for family game night, kids will love the tense, thrilling excitement.
- ABOUT WINNING MOVES GAMES INC: Founded in 1995, Winning Movies is a leading producer of iconic board games, card games, and handheld puzzles. With a talented group of designers, developers, and marketers, our mission is to provide happiness to consumers by offering classic, retro, cool, and fun games for play with friends and family.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Crocodile Dentist includes 1 very ornery crocodile who does not require batteries or assembly. Contains no loose parts!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The quality of the product is AWFUL. After only 5 plays it is no longer functioning properly. Regularly, teeth will not stay down - entire sections of teeth (5-6 consecutive teeth) will not stay down! You try one; it won’t stay down, so you try its neighbor, who also won’t stay down, and so on for several teeth! And when the crocodile 'bites' closed, the teeth are supposed to be reset when you open the mouth, but that doesn't always happen, you so have to close it repeatedly and rather aggressively at times to reset the teeth.
Anyway, the worst part is the teeth not staying down. It really defeats the purpose of the game and led to its ultimate lack of use (I don’t even feel right donating this item, as we do with most ‘forgotten’ toys).
Game Play: If you haven't played Crocodile Dentist, this is how it goes. Each player takes a turn pressing down a tooth until one of the teeth triggers the Crocodile to bite down on your finger. This is an excellent game for teaching young children and toddlers how to take turns. Also, because no one really "wins" the game, it's fun for everyone. This also makes an excellent back-seat game for car trips.
Overall, we're satisfied with our purchase, but not sure how long it will last.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing was a piece of crap, first of all the packaging was like an angry gorilla got ahold of it then tried to put it back together. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Justin Majewski
Broke after 1 week!! Cheaply made over priced!! Day 1 the mouth wouldn't stay open!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!Published 4 days ago by Roses
Super fun game for little kids, however the quality is so cheap and the springs that hold the mouth open broke within 10 rounds of the game. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Morgan
I ordered what I thought was the large crocodile that several people could play with, but what I got was a very small one that looks like it should be used as a keychain. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Soonerredtx
It was tons of fun for the kids but the were too rough on it and it stopped working pretty quick.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
The pieces wouldn't stay together at the jaw so I had to request a refund.Published 20 days ago by C H