Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on December 27, 2013
A bit on the higher end of the price range but totally worth it. It's a makeup bag by design but also makes a great traveling bag when you remove the caddy within. It's very versatile and very fashionable. I love that there are no fabric or cloth pieces that traditionally line the compartments of these types of bags. Oh course, me being a clutz, I spilled some makeup in it the very first day I got it and it was a snap to clean up.
on July 12, 2014
I bought this for a ride across the country on the train. Now, I take it every time I travel. It holds a lot! The bottom is big enough to store many things and it's easy to get to since the top trays lift out. I really appreaciate how the trays open out. It's so nice to see everything I use at a glance instead of digging around in my old cosmetic bag. I like it so much that I bought my daughter-in-law the purple one. Awesome.
on February 22, 2013
I recently started collecting makeup brushes, and started putting on makeup so I thought I should have something to put my new brushes and makeup in. When the makeup case arrived, and I opened it and started putting my stuff in it, I couldn't believe how big it was. I have room for everything I have and then some. Great buy.
on August 16, 2013
Just love this item! love the fact that everything can fit in this beautiful bag. I have bought T3 Featherweight Travel Dryer and Zadro Lighted Travel Mirror from Amazon.com too and everything including all my makeup and skin care fits nicely in this bag. Must have for organize traveler! Thanks Amazon as always!
on July 9, 2013
Superb Train Case But Rather Huge. The bag is so big it doesn't even fit under my bathroom counter but it's excellent for organization and keeping makeup/toiletries safe from cracking or shattering while traveling and just every day use. Easy to clean also.
on April 23, 2015
Love love this. It has a rich expensive look. Holds lots of product. It is a bit on the heavy side even when empty. Will buy again in future for kids Christmas. This is the nicest one I've seen on the market. Now to plan a trip to use it.
on December 18, 2013
The case is big and beautiful all my make up fits in, easy to handle. The color of the case is clearer than the photo but beside that I love it and its a great quality item and easy to clean.
on May 5, 2013
This is a beautiful piece of luggage that now holds all my makeup products. Sturdy construction and lots of room. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on October 31, 2016
IT'S GREAT
on August 9, 2014
As a swim coach I was looking for a carrying case that has the compartments to carry all my supplies in an organized place. This has done it perfectly. Durable and practicle

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.