|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.99 - $230.11 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 0.8" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Perforated clog with textured trim and heel
- Fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We celebrate one-of-a-kinds and stand with all different kinds. We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes.
Crocs Classic Clogs
Original. Whimsical. Versatile.
Arguably the most recognizable shoe silhouette in the world, Crocs Classic Clogs are the shoes that cemented our brand philosophy to marry simple design with incredible comfort.
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: lightweight, flexible, 360-degree comfort
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, quick to dry
- Lightweight, non-marking soles
- Fit style: Roomy – our most generous, roomy fit
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs' Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer--perfect for the beach--but we can think of a zillion other places you'll want to wear it.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XRXBRVM
- Item model number: 10001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my coming of Croc story.
I always thought these shoes were so ugly. I first saw them about 8 years ago and thought "Why would someone ever put something like that on their feet?" and people would always say how comfortable they were. I just thought they were dumb to think wearing this shoe was okay.
Well go into the futre to now, I am a graduate nurse whos feet are killing her on 12hr shifts. So I decide to give them a try.
Now I am a converted crocoholic. I love these shoes, I even made my other new nurse friends buy them lol
They are honestly so comfortable on my feet, and when unsightly things spill on them, you can just wipe them off.
I also love that you may or may not use the strap in the back, sometimes I like to be scandalous and let my heels out and other times I like to wear the straps around my ankles (call me bojangles).
But for real, if you have never tried these before, you should. They are worth the one time try- and then you will be addicted.
My only complaint is if you leave these in the sun they will shrink considerably. I left mine on the back stoop where they get direct sun in the afternoon. The rubber shrank a full size smaller so they no longer fit. I live in Massachusetts where the sun isn't intense. But apparently afternoon UV exposure is enough to cook your Crocs. I have never seen this happen with flip flops that I have left outside. It's disappointing Crocs wouldn't have this figured out (i.e. UV resistant rubber, etc.) especially given their practical use in the yard.
For fit, I wear a size 8 women's shoe and I always buy crocs in size= 7 mens/9 womens. I don't know if sizing up will help with issues of how they changed the fit or if it would just be a more clown like shoe flopping on the foot (you gotta admit, they feel great, but have a clown shoe quality about them). : )