|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $105.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Perforated clog with textured trim and heel
- Removable back strap for slip-on styling
- Fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort
- Fit suggestion for 1/2 size recommended to size down
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
We celebrate one-of-a-kinds and stand with all different kinds. We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes.
Crocs Classic Clogs
Original. Whimsical. Versatile.
Arguably the most recognizable shoe silhouette in the world, Crocs Classic Clogs are the shoes that cemented our brand philosophy to marry simple design with incredible comfort.
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: lightweight, flexible, 360-degree comfort
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, quick to dry
- Lightweight, non-marking soles
- Fit style: Roomy – our most generous, roomy fit
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs' Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer--perfect for the beach--but we can think of a zillion other places you'll want to wear it.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EQYX9NU
- Item model number: 10001M-570
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit as expected (sizes run true).
They are still in good shape but I want to use them as yard slippers now.
The ones I just received run a bit smaller than the first pair (same size) but I like the snugger fit, but that's no problem for me.
The new ones don't have the "pointed" insole spikes / however one may describe them, they are rounded.
I don't get the massage feeling to my feet with these, but that's okay too.
These were at a fair price too.