|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $105.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Perforated clog with textured trim and heel
- Removable back strap for slip-on styling
- Fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort
- Fit suggestion for 1/2 size recommended to size down
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We celebrate one-of-a-kinds and stand with all different kinds. We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes.
Crocs Classic Clogs
Original. Whimsical. Versatile.
Arguably the most recognizable shoe silhouette in the world, Crocs Classic Clogs are the shoes that cemented our brand philosophy to marry simple design with incredible comfort.
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: lightweight, flexible, 360-degree comfort
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, quick to dry
- Lightweight, non-marking soles
- Fit style: Roomy – our most generous, roomy fit
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs' Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer--perfect for the beach--but we can think of a zillion other places you'll want to wear it.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EQYX9NU
- Item model number: 10001M-570
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lately, I noticed as I placed the shoes on my feet each week that they were getting harder and harder to slide on my feet. I was finally forcing my feet into the toe box just to get them on. I worried that I was retaining water in my feet, possibly a sign of heart issues...turns out, all I needed was a new pair. The shoes, left outside day after day, will slowly shrink. My old and new shoes, side-by-side, show the old to be easily one size smaller than it first was, maybe two sizes. The new shoes, by contrast, are roomy and comfortable.
[In the attached photo, the shoe on the left is the "old" shoe, the one on the right is the one just delivered, and BOTH are size 11]
The moral to the story is to care for your Crocs, don't leave them outside for days on end. Otherwise, they may begin to get snug on you, too.
Since I really like my Crocs classic clogs, crocs Unisex Classic Clog ,I was a bit hesitant to try the Baya style. I do have a few other Crocs styles which I don’t like as much as the Classic and wondered how different the Baya style and fit would be. I wear a size 9 shoe and have found that the unisex M7-W9 size suits me perfectly.
I was delighted to find that the Baya clogs are just about identical to the Classic Clog. The sizing is exactly the same. The bottoms and inside edges are identical and there are only superficial styling changes in the tops and outside edges. I am attaching pictures that show the comparisons.
Both the Classic and the Baya styles are comfortable, loose clogs. I have no problem driving in them and enjoy the whimsical color choices.