$15.95 - $563.48
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Man Made
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Iconic Crocs comfortƒ,›: original Crosliteƒ,› foam cushion. Non-marking outsoles. Convertible heel strap offers a secure fit.
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean. Imported.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We celebrate one-of-a-kinds and stand with all different kinds. We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes.
Kids’ Classic Clog
Easy on, easy off! Just like the adult Classic, the kids' version offers amazing comfort and support, thanks to the light, durable Croslite material and molded design. Kids can customize their Crocs clog however they like; ventilation holes accommodate Jibbitz brand charms.
- Non-marking outsoles
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Easy to clean
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries!
Easy on, easy off! Just like the adult Classic, the kids' version offers amazing comfort and support, thanks to the light, durable Crosliteƒ,› material and a molded design. Kids can customize their pair however they like; ventilation holes accommodate Jibbitzƒ,› brand charms.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07FNQH8YS
- Item model number: 204536 001
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 30, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Replacement received and the conclusion is the child 10 and toddler 10 are the same shoe. It is still awfully big. Used Croc's sizing chart and my son's foot measures 6.5 inches which according to the chart, he should fit a size 10. Sending back again. Debating on trying a smaller size or just giving up at this point.