Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 817 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 852 reviews
on February 19, 2014
i had them for about 2 months first day the tread fell off the right shoe and last week a huge hole running right across the ball of my foot happened and through them out
on July 3, 2017
I have never owned a pair crocs before and I can honestly say I love them. They are very comfortable and I love the bright orange color too. I usually wear a 9.5 to 10 in mens sneakers and I ordered a 10 in these. They were a tad too big, but the little extra room doesn't bother me.
I know these crocs are meant for cooks, but I'm a CNA and they worked well for me tonight. After my 8 hour shift I did not have any leg or feet pain.
I also have flat feet which sometimes can be challenging to find a good pair of shoes that will last me at least 6 months. I chose the crocs with no holes because I give many showers and the water usually ruins my sneakers.
The floor was sticky today and the crocs made a weird noise, but that's the only negative thing I can say!
on June 29, 2016
I have had several pair of the original Crocs over the years, and have always found them to be comfortable for a variety of occasions from gardening to using as house slippers. But if they have had one drawback it is that they are a bit too soft and provide little protection when stepping on small objects like pointy stones or sticks.

The Bistro model, with its dense outsole adds just enough firmness and protection without sacrificing the cushioning that you expect from Crocs. I will be interested to see how well the sole wears, but, at this point, these seem great.
on March 12, 2016
Got these for my brother-in-law for Christmas. I'm an avid Crocs lover and wear them all the time... I have flip flops, sandals, wedges, high heals, etc... He always wore those cheap rubber knock offs and always talked crap about how much I spent on the name brand... I found these without the holes so he could get a more versatile wear out of them an Amazon offered this rocking price. Needless to say... I think I converted him!
on January 5, 2017
LOVE! One of ONLY TWO Crocs models (of their 100's) that come with slip-free rubber sole. I love Crocs; very comfortable, but VERY SLIPPERY when wet (even few drops of water. I've slipped several times). I gave away all my other Crocs - & have 2 pairs of these. They only come in 3 colors (black, white, orange). I called Crocs & BEGGED them to make more Crocs with slip-proof sole - "We'll take it under advisement." Until then, this is IT! :) (get size larger than you normally wear; especially if you plan to wear sox in them)
on April 7, 2016
The strap on the right shoe broke and the strap is now hanging off the shoe. I don't see any way to fix it. As a 69 year old woman, I do no abuse my shoes. I would like a replacement or refund but don't see how to do it.
on March 12, 2016
I returned this product. I'm usually a size 10 1/2 in shoes. I bought size 10 in these crocs and they are to big. I needed like a size 8. Spent the extra money on shipping for no reason, but I needed good quality shoes fast and was hoping these would.
on February 15, 2014
Loved the color and that's why I bought them -- and still do. These are good Crocs for Fall-Spring. I would give them a miss in summer since there are no vents. Good for working in kitchens, labs and other places where you don't want something to get in the vents... Also these seem very comfortable, sole-wise.

Check out the fit charts on the Crocs website rather than the ones linked above. On the Crocs site, they distinguish between different styles of Crocs-- they have three fits: Roomy, Relaxed and Standard. The Batalis are "Roomy" which is the most generous fit.

So there are some Crocs which run tighter and smaller where I would order a larger size than normal. Knowing these were roomy helped me decide to order true to my normal shoe size and this proved to be the right decision.
on February 28, 2015
I really like these little clogs. I like croc shoes , but a lot of them ,especially my li Kadie flats have open sides, so I can't wear them when it's muddy or raining etc. these are so comfortable I can see why Chef Mario Batali wears them all the time they're even available on his favorite color orange. Think it's neat his signatures even on the back strap. I like the anti-slip bottoms too . . bought me a second pair to wear around - one pair for when it is muddy and raining out etc.and another pair to wear during the summer months with my jeans and casual clothes. I think they'll be easy to clean too just hose them and Rinse them off.
on January 17, 2013
Bought a pair of these for Christmas for my Husband, who is both diabetic and has Muscular Dystrophy, which makes bending over to get lace-on shoes a real problem for him.

HE LOVES THEM! They are comfortable both with and without socks, easy to get on and off, and very light. He feels that they give him excellent arch support, and are easy to keep clean (some of the other types of shoes we've tried for him presented real hygiene challenges). I've noticed that some of his balance issue when walking appear to have been corrected, as well.

We ran into a stranger wearing a pair when taking Mr. Geriatric Kitty to the vet, and approached him to ask how he liked them; he practically gushed about them, so we hunted down a pair to try.

Hubs now has the orange to go with all his diehard-fan SF Giants gear, so we plan to start betting additional pairs in less 'neon' colors for everyday wear with non-team clothing!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.