Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 5, 2011
I purchased these Crocs for my 7 yr. old daughter because she recently had 2 knee surgeries and one of her casts left a pressure sore on the back of her right heel. We were using a house shoe (as that was the only shoe that did not cause her pain by irritating the sore) but she really needed a sturdy shoe that would protect her foot and provide support while not irritating the sore as it healed. It's currently winter and cold where we live, so I also wanted something that would keep her foot warm.

This was the perfect solution to the problem of not being able to get a tennis shoe on her little foot! According to my daughter, who adores EVERYTHING pink, the color (Bubblegum Pink) is "PERFECT!". She says the shoe keeps her foot 'warm as toast'. She cannot wait to get her second cast removed so she can wear them on both feet. This morning, on the way to school, she asked if she could wear them all year. I told her we would find her a pair for summer, as the fur might be a bit warm. She was thrilled.

I'm so pleased with this item that I'm seriously considering purchasing a pair for myself...and I'm 40 years old.

Also, the shipping was FAST! I had them in three days.
on July 2, 2012
I ordered these November 2010 for my son (then 7) to get him out of his summer sandals. Well he has worn them every time we go out for probably 10 hours per week since then. He wouldn't even let me take the liner out last summer. I finally convinced them they were to small but we could keep them for his younger brother after we washed the liner. They washed up great and are ready for more wear ... although he says they still fit with the liner out.

My only complaint is you have to be real careful pulling the croc buttons off to remove the liner or you will break the plastic tab.
on July 26, 2011
I ordered a pair of these based on the crocs my son was currently wearing and he was sooo excited when they came in the mail. Unfortunately it is the same shoe, but with a furry liner so they were too tight! So, I packed these away for his younger brother and ordered up a size. They fit! I will caution people new to crocs that these have the standard sole not the non-skid sole, so they are slippery on wet floors and my son has fallen several times. I am a nurse and I had an awful fall on a wet floor at work in the standard sole, so I always buy the non-skid soles. If you are looking for a kids croc with a non-skid sole check out the Crocs Electro. Anyway, once you get the sizing right these are ok for lounging around on a cold day, but not very practical for running in and out of wet weather.
on October 11, 2011
My son absolutely LOVES Crocs, they are so comfortable. But the weather is getting colder. And I really wanted something that he could still wear easily and enjoy wearing. He grew out of his sneaker phase. These are lined all the way through, the insert is removable for easy cleaning, it is still made of the lightweight material and the Espresso/Oatmeal color complements almost all his shirts and jeans.

When he first put his feet in, my 6 year old said: Ahhhhhhh my toes are nice and warm!

That is the reason you buy this product.

Loved it so much, bought a second pair for my friend's son as an early Christmas present! Another Croc fanatic satisfied.
on March 6, 2018
I thought they were cute but my granddaughter doesn’t and they have yet to be worn
on December 24, 2012
I love this because every time I tell my son to put some socks on he says:"But I already do! I'm wearing the furry sock clogs". A BIG plus is that the insert is washable. I have not washed it yet but that is a plus. I would buy this again for sure.
on January 17, 2012
My daughter (8 years) lives in these shoes. She keeps them in her backpack for school. She loves that they are quick to get on and off , also light weight in her backpack. I don't worry if she would have to go outside in the snow; her feet are still warm. This is her fifth pair or crocs. The only problem I have with them is she keeps out growing them!!! For quick touch ups I used a clorox wipe. For deep cleaning I put them right in the washer with a load of towels. (If I have her crocs in the load of towels I DO NOT add any bleach.) I set them over the heat vent overnight and in the morning they are dry. She has had several differnt colors and although she generaly hates anything pink - she likes these. My only complaint with crocs is that there are no half sizes. She is currently in a 1.5 - so I had to order her a 2. They are a little big but I am in hopes she will still be able to wear them for at least part of next winter.
on May 2, 2011
My toddler loves her Crocs! She thinks its great she can put them on herself. They do run a little small because of the liner but after a few times wearing them they are a bit "roomier". My only disappointment is that the liner doesn't come out so it can be washed. I just cut the liner where the back strap attaches to the shoe myself so it isn't a problem now.
on November 25, 2014
Our 4-year-old LOVES these crocs. She says, "There is so much comfort here!" They are stylish but sturdy and cozy for the cold weather with plush lining and fewer holes. All in all a great purchase.
on October 20, 2010
Bought these for my son who plays ice hockey. Easy to slip on and off before and after games and practices. The warm lining keeps him warm in the cold arena. After reading other reviews that suggested they run a little small due to the lining taking up room, I ordered a size larger. they were perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.