Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,822 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,067 reviews
on March 24, 2016
My 20 month old son is on his third pair of these... The 6-7 is just about too tight so I ordered the next size up, 8-9, and the size difference is HUGE! He will not be able to wear them until probably next year! Ive attached a couple pictures to show the size difference. From 4-5 to 6-7 was the perfect transition, but from 6-7 to 8-9 is MUCH bigger!!
review image review image
on April 20, 2016
My 3-year-old son attends a Montessori school where his teacher requests that each student wears shoes that he/she can put on and take off. They recommended Crocs, especially during the winter, since they wear boots and snow gear to play outside and need an additional pair of shoes during classroom time.
This is our second pair of Crocs this year as my son hit a growth spurt during the middle of the school year. I offered him the choice to pick out a different pair of shoes since he mastered putting on and taking off Velcro shoes, but he was insistent on having another pair of Crocs, exactly like his first pair, down to the color. They arrived in plastic on the Crocs shoe hanger and he immediately gave them a test run.

They’re incredibly easy for him to slip on and off, with the back down or up. It gives him a sense of independence and accomplishment every time he puts his shoes on by himself. For that reason alone, I’d recommend these for anyone with toddlers.
Another reason these are great shoes for toddlers is the ease in which you can clean them! My son has been wearing Crocs since he was young and they were a lifesaver when we were in the midst of potty training. Even now, when he’s firmly using the toilet, he occasionally has an accident and if he’s wearing his Crocs the cleanup is minimal. They’re easy to wash and rinse off. Not to mention that they dry off in no time.
His Crocs run a little big, but these are specifically designed as 2 sizes, so I expected them to be bigger. They’re incredibly durable and last through many seasons, playground adventures, waterpark shenanigans, beach days, indoor playing, and general toddler wear and tear.
on September 16, 2016
I bought these Crocs for my daughter's birthday. The color is very cheery and bright. She loves pink so they were a huge hit. She wants to wear them all the time. The first night she even wore them to bed. The only issue is that they are extremely large on her (more than a size too big). I am concerned about the safety of the shoes because of the size so I limit when she can wear them. I know that she will grow into them eventually. I would definitely buy another pair.
review image review image
on December 3, 2015
When we first got these, they were the roomy fit (I didn't even realize that was an option), so they were both wider and longer than I was expecting...and seemed to large for our toddler's feet. When I saw the packaging said this "roomy fit", I decided to follow up with Amazon. They happily replaced them with a standard fit clog of the exact same style and color...and these are perfect. I have no complaints whatsoever, and am very pleased with Amazon's customer service. I would just say that if you get a pair that seem to big, perhaps check the packaging. They literally look the same in every other way.
on July 19, 2016
These were to be a size J5, which is a Junior 5 for big boys in the crocs size chart. We got a BABY or toddler croc lol he couldn't get his toe in. They were adorable though. I had to send them back then go through you know what to NOT pay the postage again when it was not our fault. It's a good thing Amazon has the items stored in your account. Finally I got the shipping taken care of and the item back to them. I ordered a woman's size 6 after spending hours looking for a J5. No one has them now folds so use the women's size 6. I am told a man's 4 will also work but I worried about the width.
on April 23, 2017
Very true to size! My daughter wears an 8/9 toddler so I ordered the C8C9 and they fit great (a little big if the strap is flipped forward, but fit great if I flip the strap to the back) Great deal; great price! Extremely happy!
review image
on July 28, 2016
To be fully honest, I have never been a big fan of crocs. But I decided to try them out for my toddler once and I am so glad I did! This is his second pair of crocs now. These are shoes he can put on and off by himself. They can get wet and muddy and not get messed up. My toddler needed a closed toe shoe he could get wet. He plays in his water table on our patio daily. We also go to the pool frequently. His old shoes were getting wet and stinky from getting wet all the time. These crocs never smell. They are comfortable for him.He can wear these with or without socks. Because they have a closed toe and a back strap, he can wear them to daycare. They have holes to allow air circulation. These crocs have quickly become my favorite pair of shoes for him!
on May 2, 2015
Fit is still great and the shoes are cute. My son will get great use out of them this summer!

Buyer beware: the crocs I received are not the same crocs as the ones pictured. Instead of solid navy blue - which is what is shown in the picture and written on the item description - the ones I received are navy with a large solid white and red stripe at the bottom of the shoes. Luckily for me, this doesn't matter as my son will mostly just wear these in our backyard to play in; however, I wanted to point it out in case other buyers want what is shown.
on May 27, 2015
Pros: Fun color, comfortable, easy to clean.
Cons: They fall off ALL. THE. TIME. My 2 yr daughter likes these shoes but it seems that they never stay on her feet, especially while out running errands. Because they just slip off, they fall off/slip off or she can very easily pull them off. These shoes have slipped off during active play (like anything involving running around or sometimes water play because they get very slick when wet) which has caused a number of trips and falls over the loose shoe so I would not recommend them for active play. As an example, she never wears them to preschool because they play outside and these slip off, causing her to fall down. For around the house or going out to the garden they are fine, but I won't put them on her to even go to the grocery store or other errands because they fall off her feet (in the stroller, in the car, in the shopping cart) constantly. I would put these in the same category as slippers.
on November 19, 2013
My son has had a pair of crocs since he grew into their baby sizes. They are awesome for slipping on before he darts outside to play and they hold up really well, considering they are made of some type of rubbery foam material. He wore his last pair until his toes were touching the toe box and one back strap finally broke in a bicycle accident (and then he STILL wore them as slip-ons until this order arrived!)

He has always had a pair of brown, which hide dirt very well, but I've enjoyed the navy pair we ordered because they go great with jeans and his Abercrombie kids shirts, which always seem to have some navy in them. When you buy a pair they may seem too big at first but they are very comfortable for your child and each pair gives you AT LEAST one full year of wear, if not two years because they are like a size and a half, if not two full sizes in one shoe. We cannot live without these during the summer and he likes them so much, I have to buy the lined ones for winter or he'll go out in 40° weather with his regular ones on! (The lined winter ones do help keep feet comfortable in cool weather.) They tag along on campouts year-round for quick slip-ons to make midnight bathroom runs somewhat easier and if your child is prone to wading through puddles like mine, they dry by themselves in about five minutes (or thirty seconds with paper towels from the women's restroom as he fusses about being embarrassed to be in there with you and you remind him it was HIS decision to run through the puddle!)

Seriously, we love these things and if it were possible for a pair of shoes to make motherhood easier, crocs certainly do it for me!