Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 230 reviews
on October 17, 2014
so.....
Yes these are crocs. It typically means ugly old man flip flops. I know I'm old. Ive bought Crocs for 8 years straight. don't judge my choices.

But heres the deal, they gave me blisters. Freaking flip flops gave me blisters, $30.00 flip flops didn't work as advertised.

I was in Mexico on vacation, I thought to myself, I'm at the beach all week, why not just wear the new allegedly comfortable sandals and nothing else, dear god this sucked.

So thats my story, don't buy these, spend money on something else that hurts instead. maybe a barbed wire bracelet, or how about a splinter that gets filled with puss...... Way cheaper than these pos's
on August 7, 2016
I love these! I am very bummed that Crocs quit making them. I bought the closest thing they have to them at a local Crocs store, but when I got them home discovered they were quite a bit smaller than the Baya. I made the mistake of not trying them on, thinking they were basically the same thing. Wish Crocs would bring the Baya back!!
on July 23, 2016
The Crocs received were both stamped as "M-11", however, one fit as was size 11 while the other did not fit (probably size 10). The small Croc had a hand written (in white ink) "15" - I don't know what that means? I want an refund for these inferior Crocs - please advise. Thank You!
on January 25, 2017
Disappointed that I ordered too small. That's the most irritating thing with Crocs. I love them, but never really know what size I should order, even with instructions. I donated mine since I didn't want to fool with mailing them back.
on June 29, 2016
Works great to address sore heels.
on September 21, 2015
Although this shoe is listed as unisex, it is important to note that the ordering size is for a man's foot. therefore, if you are a women's size 7 you will need to order a men's size 5 to get a shoe that will fit you.
on December 9, 2015
Tough to review these because, although I liked the sandals, they were huge. Woman's size 8 was more like a 10 or like a men's 10. Even comparing to another pair of Croc's sandals in a woman's 8, these were much larger, probably something on the order of 2 full sizes. Other than that I really liked them.
on February 25, 2016
Delivery: As promised
Packaging: Easy to open
Review:
Pros: I love these during the summer time and while on tropical vacations, they very comfortable.
Cons: They only lasted a week. Single part that holds the front and goes between toes broke very easily.
on July 9, 2014
Need 9.5?
Order 9

QUOTE: "How it fits: As expected" = Wrong
79 People say it fits as expected.
BUT, The Size 10 Mens has an 11 Inch foot bed; THAT is size 11.

I did NOT expect That much oversize.
A customer review said they run Small.
....Also they seem a bit slippery so I will reorder a slightly different style and a size SMALLER.
I hope Size 9 will fit my 9.5 feet.
on May 9, 2015
My husband loves these sandals! He gets very sore feet because he does a lot of walking and running around for work. He really needs good support to be comfortable. He is able to wear these all day long walking through the city and his feet aren;t sore at all at the end of the day. Will definitely order them again when these wear out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.