Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 7, 2016
I love these! I am very bummed that Crocs quit making them. I bought the closest thing they have to them at a local Crocs store, but when I got them home discovered they were quite a bit smaller than the Baya. I made the mistake of not trying them on, thinking they were basically the same thing. Wish Crocs would bring the Baya back!!
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 9, 2015
Tough to review these because, although I liked the sandals, they were huge. Woman's size 8 was more like a 10 or like a men's 10. Even comparing to another pair of Croc's sandals in a woman's 8, these were much larger, probably something on the order of 2 full sizes. Other than that I really liked them.
on January 25, 2017
Disappointed that I ordered too small. That's the most irritating thing with Crocs. I love them, but never really know what size I should order, even with instructions. I donated mine since I didn't want to fool with mailing them back.
on May 9, 2015
My husband loves these sandals! He gets very sore feet because he does a lot of walking and running around for work. He really needs good support to be comfortable. He is able to wear these all day long walking through the city and his feet aren;t sore at all at the end of the day. Will definitely order them again when these wear out.
on February 25, 2016
Delivery: As promised
Packaging: Easy to open
Review:
Pros: I love these during the summer time and while on tropical vacations, they very comfortable.
Cons: They only lasted a week. Single part that holds the front and goes between toes broke very easily.
on July 23, 2016
The Crocs received were both stamped as "M-11", however, one fit as was size 11 while the other did not fit (probably size 10). The small Croc had a hand written (in white ink) "15" - I don't know what that means? I want an refund for these inferior Crocs - please advise. Thank You!
One person found this helpful
on June 4, 2018
My girlfriend has this....but, could not find it. So... I went here to get it. Mens 5 is supposed to be a womens 7....NOT. side by side, this is longer and wider. Not a womens comparison at all...

But... I can return it and the shipping is on me... so I just write it off, toss em in a yard sale and move on... thank you Croc....eh..
on June 3, 2015
I had a pair of Crocs flip flops I bought about 5 years ago that finally let go the end of last summer. These are pretty good but not as soft and light as my last pair. I believe I bought a different model this time but these are good too, just not as comfortable to me as the last pair.
on January 15, 2014
Well my wife bought me this for walking the dogs. Occassionally, I'm remiss in cleaning up their pet waste and she decided these would be a good washable pair of flip flops. Honestly, these are extremely comfortable and very well made. I always thought Crocs were for kids but these will see a lot of use both for walking the dog but also for beach and walking around town.
on August 4, 2015
i had the Croc Modi before and it sells for $10 more. I would recommend that as probably the best flop ever. The Baya is good value for this money but not quite as comfortable and has a small ridge at the toe line (for grip) that takes getting used to.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.