Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on August 27, 2014
I'm a repeat buyer of this Retro style flip and this is my 2nd pair but in different color. They Fit great and I find them very comfortable. The foot bed is a little firmer than other styles of Crocs Flips I've owned but they are still very comfortable.

They have excellent traction on soles don't know why others reviews say they don't. Like any flip flop I've ever worn get the foot bed wet where your foot touches and they will slip, but show me a pair that doesn't.

Hands down the most durable flip flops I've ever owned. After 2 years my first pair holding up great. I wear flip flops from early Spring until late November. Seldom a day goes by I don't wear a pair at least part of the day. Summer time it's all day everyday. These are my favorite flip flops I've owned. If and when these finally wear out I will buy them again.
on May 24, 2014
Crocs became known for the fit and feel of the insole of the shoe. They had a soft surface that molded to your foot and the straps were/are of a similar material. These "Retro" Flip Flops are made in China, Crocs in name only. The hard rubber insole on these is no different from any other flip flop that you can buy at your local Wal-Mart. The ONLY difference is the Crocs name molded in. Unless you just have to have this color combination, save yourself about $25 and get a pair at your local discounter. I wish I had. Further, the strap on the right shoe had a mis-molded piece of rubber creating a bump on the underside of the strap which rubbed my toe raw. I fixed this deficiency with a file, but for $30 +, should I have had to do this? My suggestion, when buying Crocs stick to 'original' and avoid the 'retro'. Or, go to a store where you can see what you are actually getting. In a store I would never have purchased these, they're not really Crocs...not like the originals anyway. I love Amazon and am a big user of their service, but some things you just need to touch. This is one example.
on April 29, 2014
Just ordered my third pair of these Retro Flip Flops in the last year just because I like them so much. And all of them are still solid and being used, lol. I had never really cared for the Croc's line as I had seen it before and never wore them. Then I found these, and love 'em because of the arch support, cushion, durability, and traction. The 80's addidas-style sole provides good grip on wet surfaces. I know because I work in these flip flops full time 5 days a week as a Beach Activities manager, and so I have tried many different designs over the years. I kid you not, if you are looking for a comfortable, waterproof sandal, I would honestly recommend these.
on May 17, 2017
Comfy and easy to spray clean.
on December 20, 2014
The slippers looks nice and comfortable to wear. The sole is well made and supportive. However, it is not comfortable to wear all day or for walking short distance!!! The strap on the top is made from a similar material as the sole and it is a bit too hard and not very flexible. My husband gets blisters from the straps on top of this feet when he wears it for half a day. Would not recommend :(
on March 25, 2015
Almost perfect but the inner curve design will create a suction in the middle of your foot and make sounds every step you make and not to mention discomfort. Stay away from these poorly designed flip flops, your better off with cheap flat flip flops that are simple in design and much more functional.
on January 25, 2017
pretty good, but plastic is bit hard.
i wouldn't wear it for more than few hours unless you got thick skin on top of your feet.
on February 2, 2014
These sandals are thicker than they appear in the pic. They fit about a half size too large. They are more fit for a man's foot I think. I wish Crocs would make some thinner cute sandals for women in a similar style. Also the color is more of a royal blue, no purple. The picture is deceiving. However, they still are ok for showering at the gym, they are just really bulky.
on January 14, 2014
i tried all of them and these not only are comfortable they dont look dorky like most crocs. they also dont fall of or grab when you turn and cause you to fall all the time,, second pair i have had and i have had one pair for two years and still holding up well, cant say that about most flip flops
on July 16, 2014
Supremely pleased with these flip flops -- they have great arch and foot support, slight toe grips for extra walking control, comfortable cushioning throughout, superb style (and color choices) and they are very comfortable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.