Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 27, 2014
I'm a repeat buyer of this Retro style flip and this is my 2nd pair but in different color. They Fit great and I find them very comfortable. The foot bed is a little firmer than other styles of Crocs Flips I've owned but they are still very comfortable.

They have excellent traction on soles don't know why others reviews say they don't. Like any flip flop I've ever worn get the foot bed wet where your foot touches and they will slip, but show me a pair that doesn't.

Hands down the most durable flip flops I've ever owned. After 2 years my first pair holding up great. I wear flip flops from early Spring until late November. Seldom a day goes by I don't wear a pair at least part of the day. Summer time it's all day everyday. These are my favorite flip flops I've owned. If and when these finally wear out I will buy them again.
2 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2014
Just ordered my third pair of these Retro Flip Flops in the last year just because I like them so much. And all of them are still solid and being used, lol. I had never really cared for the Croc's line as I had seen it before and never wore them. Then I found these, and love 'em because of the arch support, cushion, durability, and traction. The 80's addidas-style sole provides good grip on wet surfaces. I know because I work in these flip flops full time 5 days a week as a Beach Activities manager, and so I have tried many different designs over the years. I kid you not, if you are looking for a comfortable, waterproof sandal, I would honestly recommend these.
One person found this helpful
on January 14, 2014
i tried all of them and these not only are comfortable they dont look dorky like most crocs. they also dont fall of or grab when you turn and cause you to fall all the time,, second pair i have had and i have had one pair for two years and still holding up well, cant say that about most flip flops
One person found this helpful
on January 25, 2017
pretty good, but plastic is bit hard.
i wouldn't wear it for more than few hours unless you got thick skin on top of your feet.
on October 4, 2014
These flip flops are comfy and easy on the feet. I got them on a "gold box" sale and I wanted them to wear tothe pool and back but I find myself slipping them on a lot of other times as they are so comfortable!
on June 26, 2014
I have had several pairs of Crocs Athens II so I decided to take a chance and get something different. I should have stuck with the Athens or Duet because this Retro's material is just to hard and not as comfortable as I anticipated.
on June 28, 2014
The sole is different from the classic croc, and it is a little more slippery, I bought this for my mom, and she wouldn't use it out of fear from falling. I ended up using them, they were fine for me, but not for elderly people.
on February 13, 2013
I was desperately needing comfortable flip flops as the ones I was currently wearing were some thick rubber ones from Gap that were very uncomfortable after wearing them for just a few minutes and would make my feet hurt hours after taking them off. After reading all the good reviews on these I decided this is what I needed.

The fit was okay, they weren't too wide or too narrow - they were just right. The bands that go over your feet were just too tight and started to really dig into foot. I thought maybe I needed a bigger size, but it wasn't the entire band that was tight/snug, it was just one spot that just kept digging in and rubbing me the wrong way (pun intended).

The another big annoyance was the poor tread on the bottom. I stepped in a tiny puddle of water (with just one foot) outside and that foot was then destined to slip. The next day I walked outside on damp ground to get the mail and eventually had to take them off and go barefoot, there was no traction at all.

They are/were much more comfortable than my old Gap flip flops, but that's only because of the contour. They are just as firm and hard as my old ones.

This just wasn't the pair of flip flops for ME. If these problems don't come up for anyone else I'm sure these will be absolutely perfect. I hate returning them because I loved the style/color of them, but function comes first when it comes to around-the-house flip flops for me.
2 people found this helpful
on December 13, 2017
crocs flipflops always last 2 years..this one too..
on December 20, 2014
The slippers looks nice and comfortable to wear. The sole is well made and supportive. However, it is not comfortable to wear all day or for walking short distance!!! The strap on the top is made from a similar material as the sole and it is a bit too hard and not very flexible. My husband gets blisters from the straps on top of this feet when he wears it for half a day. Would not recommend :(
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.