Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Unisex Duet Sport Flip
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 18, 2013
I love Crocs. I have several pairs. I ordered this pair of men's and expected it to be wide. They are very narrow across the straps , but the sole is very wide. I can wear them and get by. They have a little more support. I like that.
on August 26, 2013
I've been wearing leather sandals for some time. I felt that I wanted something to wear around the house that would afford more foot exposure than the leather sandals do. I ordered these in the correct size for my foot. Upon opening the box, i felt that their appearance was excellent -- better looking than I had anticipated. When I put them on though, the fit was terrible. Length and width were fine but the vertical space at the toes and over the instep was grossly inadequate. I do not have large feet (9.5/M). These flip-flops were so tight and uncomfortable that I could only take a few steps before feeling significant pain. I returned them for credit.
on April 16, 2013
Bought Item for husband. I have had my Crocs for over 3 years and wear them anytime exclusively when I am not at work. However These are horrible bought them for the larger sole looked like more cushiony and they are but the toe piece goes straight thru the sole to the bottom Just like some cheep walmart flip flop. this is where the problems begin. While initially we were amazed by their look husband put them one and wen out the door to the BBQ grill and snap. the toe strap snaps off right at the foot bed he comes back in mad. and shows me. I contact amazon the next day for a defective item. they pay for shipping which is great. the new ones come in and we are like great. Now he is more careful on how he is walking and such here we go outside again and snap Same problem toe strap thingy snaps off. This is a MAJOR design FLAW. any kind of walking on a flat surface causing these things to break. DO NOT BUY. you've been warned!!! Buy a version that odes not have the toe strap that goes straight thru the sole and plugged in the bottom!! Buy some Athens. Mine have lasted 3 years thus far and still kicking. but these only lasted about 10 minutes between the 2 pairs. I will be refunding this time and buying him some other Croc style!
on December 7, 2013
I have flat feet, bone spurs, knee and back pain. I honestly tried and spent so much money on other slippers and sandals, expensive orthopedics and none of them worked. This has not taken the pain completely away but this has allowed me to do all the things I do longer and the longest so far. So that's a 5star rating. But I will always be looking for something better. I only wish this had a higher arch support like the expensive orthopedics so I can correct my over pronation. There are no slippers I can find that corrects over pronation and at the same time have the cushioning crocs has. Still searching.
on June 12, 2013
Ok, these are weird looking to be sure. I don't think they're UGLY, just a little strange. But after the Oofos, the Terox, the regular Crocs flip flops..this is THE sandal for me.
If you have very wide feet, foot pain, and back/leg arthritis, give these a try. Women, go down a size. There is enough softness in the foot bed, enough thick sole underneath, to keep your feet from taking a pounding. Yet you don't bounce and wobble like in those flips made entirely of one piece of blown foam (see above). I feel very secure in these.
I ordered my regular Croc size, and they're a bit big. I'm ordering more in a size down. You will see a little sandal on either side of your foot, and that's ok with me and my monster width foot.
I'd buy a pair in every color they made if my budget allowed!
on March 23, 2015
Awesome flip flops!! BIG, RUGGED, COMFY X10!! Ordered Thur night arrived Mon morning (today) bright and early!! 2nd set of Croc Duet's I've ordered thru Amazon!! $12 first pair $18 this one lol, gotta love Amazon Prime and deep discounts found here on Amazon!! 1st pair lasted me 2 years and they are actually still great cosmetically on top, the traction grooves have worn thoroughly, btw I've never had a pair of flip-flops last 2 years haha.. I wear 13 WIDE work boots THESE 13'S are PERFECT.. I will reorder!!
on April 16, 2013
The Crocs Men's 14193 Duet SPT Flip-Flop is very comfortable. The dual-density construction is softer inside and tougher outside. The two tone look adds a stylish flare with a depth of color which makes the footwear look expensive. Great for the beach or a leisure stroll down Central Park. A definite recommend to anyone because of the look, comfort and feel.
on June 18, 2014
I have traditionally bought the Crocs Athens II because they are extremely durable and light. I decided to give this style a try for my son because it has a unique form. This flip-flop is made of the same material as the Athens but the toe piece is not an integral part of the sandal body and this is very disconcerting because it reminds my of the first 20 pair of flip-flops I had back in the day that would always pull out of the socket after a couple days. Time will tell if they hold up but at this point I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
on April 11, 2014
I fell in love with Crocs a couple of years ago and wont hardly wear anything else.. This style is awesome.. I like my flip flops to be a little big.. luckily for me these ran a bit big.. I orderd an 11 and it would easly fit a 12, which was perfect for me.. so yes.. these do run a little large.. I did order another pair, different style, in an 11 as well and those did not run a little large. Either way, I am very satisfied with these Crocs and would order them again. they are a bit darker blue than in the picture.. definitely navy blue but they are comfortable and practical. If your like me and love your Crocs, you'll love these!
on June 6, 2013
I have been looking for some sort of sandals to wear for summer so I don't roast the piggies again this year! These are perfect! I'm hard to fit due to having big fat extremely wide & flat Fred Flinstone feet on this Wilma, plus with a bad back, even if the shoe fits, it often makes my back hurt. I have been wearing Crocs Duet Sport Clog for the past year, the only shoes I've been able to comfortably wear, so when I saw these, I decided to try them. These flip flops look really similar to the Sport Clog, so I was hoping that they'd feel like them too, & I think that they do. They're just a little less wide, & just a bit less cushiony, but they are very comfortable & wide enough for my 4E width feet without any overhang. I'm hoping they soften up more as I wear them like my clogs have, but even if they stay as they are right now, I'll keep them. The only problem is trying to get used to the toe post, but I can deal with it to be able to air out my piggies! Now please Crocs!! Keep making these & don't change the fit!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse