Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 228 reviews
on August 15, 2013
Ok....So you want a REAL review to make your decision....you got it!

I own numerous pair of crocs. Like many, I didn't like them at first because of the feminine "Clog" style. However, I bought my first pair of sandals and LOVED THEM. Then, I progressed to the TIDELINE SLIP ONS that look like dress shoes, a couple of pair of croc tennis shoes, that didn't tit that great and more sandals. So, what made me decide to buy my SIXTH pair of crocs? I'll tell you!

On a couple of vacations to Rio and Costa Rica, I noticed I got blisters from long walks in national parks, scalding hot sand and other impediments. So...I wanted a croc that I could wear that RAN THE GAMBIT. Comfortable to wear without socks; stylish enough to wear with ALL clothing, and easy on the eyes while being able to use on long walks, in stores, parks and beaches!

The crocs retro clog is that shoe!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding!

Initially, I was looking at many of the reviews on Amazon.com, Crocs.com, 6pm, and others. Many of the Amazon.com reviews stated that they were 'TOO BIG, or TOO WIDE." One stated TOO SMALL! I am here to tell you for a fact:

THESE SHOES ARE TRUE TO SIZE.............PERIOD!!!! Even the Crocs.com website has 87% of reviewers stating TRUE TO SIZE. I thoroughly agree!!! However, the vast majority of reviews are correct with the almost 5 of 5 stars.

Those people who have statements to the contrary and low star ratings, they must have weird shaped feet, corns, hammer toes, bunions, long toe nails or something, but no matter HOW GREAT CROCS FEEL, they can't correct those things!

PROS:

1. Extremely stylish!
2. Extremely light!
3. Excellent Comfort
4. Numerous colors
5. CAN be worn without socks
6. CAN be worn with any sport or casual attire
7. TRUE TO SIZE
8. Superb design with track sole and curved rubber sole to protect tip/heel of shoe AND your toes.
9. Price! I paid only $38 bucks TOTAL! I might buy two more!
10.More of tennis shoe shape than clog shape.
11.Great protection of toes!

CONS:

NONE

These shoes are exceptional in every regard, from the style, comfort, weight and price! Anyone who complains about the Crocs Retro Clog must be a chronic complainer or narcissistic in their manner! They "want a miracle shoe" that is already quite excellent for on $38 bucks; which is not only ridiculous but unreasonable!

I HIGHLY recommend this shoe for the entire family and especially if you want ONE shoe that can serve many roles, you can dump sand out easily if on the beach, you can dance in a disco in them, you can walk long distances over rocky terrain without pain and blisters while being protected, and casual dress as well!

BUY TODAY!!!!!!!

Dr. Jil
on June 1, 2016
The kids have worn these for years during our summer vacations in tropical climates. There are many styles of Crocs and Croc-alikes, but this exact model is the absolute best shoe for travelling through hot, humid weather and frequent water-play.

The upper is durable, but it is the sole that makes the difference-- it is as rugged as any proper street shoe, unique for a such a clog. They've worn them in all terrain, from city streets to forest trails, comfortably and without fear of wearing out the sole or being punctured through the bottom. In all that time the only wear we see is that the decorative side trim has fallen off-- purely cosmetic. But the sole itself is still intact and securely adhered.

Apparently Crocs has discontinued this model, which is a shame. Certainly they don't carry them in the retail stores. When we saw these for sale on Amazon we secured a supply for the next few years and sizes up.

PS don't wear socks with crocs.
review image review image review image review image
on January 24, 2015
I have worn Crocs pretty much exclusively for 10+ years. I live on a boat and I started wearing them for the comfort but mainly for protection. I'm constantly stubbing/snagging my toes on something or other and for me Crocs are much more convenient than a Teva or Keen sandal you have to buckle on every time. The only time I wear anything else is if I'm exploring or walking around somewhere being touristy and need 'real' support. In those cases I wear MERRELL Chameleon Gore-Tex mid hiking boots (size 10 D/wide for reference). Now that you know my Crocs 'expertise' here is my review:

The one downside to wearing Crocs all the time everywhere is the soles wear thin after 3-4 months and they can become very slippery, especially on slick fiberglass or wood. That can make it dangerous getting off/on or in/out of boats (especially in the rain). So while it gets pretty expensive I like the convenience and comfort of Crocs so much I just absorb the cost of 3-4 pairs a year. This style looked like the perfect solution; Comfy Crocs upper (that NEVER wears out) and a longer lasting, grippy 'gum rubber' boat shoe style sole.

I've rated these Croc's 3 stars only because the fit is just too large (otherwise a 5 star). I don't know what it is about Crocs but every pair I've bought seemed to be sized differently among the various styles. My previous pair of Crocs was a size 10/12 and fit fine. I've also purchased Crocs size 8 and they fit fine. Because of that I've always tried them on before purchase. Since my current pair are size 10 I ordered this pair in the same size and these seem more like a 12 wide. When I just slip them on there is a good 1 1/2" - 2" between my big toe and the front of the Croc and there is no grip on the sides of my foot. Conversely, if I slide my foot in to where they feel normal (toe where it should be, and 'side grip') there is 1 1/2" - 2" extra room behind my heel. When physically comparing the overall length of my current (size 10) Croc's and these size 10, my old Crocs are at least an inch shorter overall. I have absolutely no explanation how/why some say this Croc 'fits as expected' and some like me say they are sized larger than you might expect.

That actually wouldn't be so bad because if anything you want Crocs for be more roomy than you are used to in a 'normal' shoe size. The problem with these being TOO roomy is the weight of the sole. Regular Crocs weigh absolutely next to nothing (150 gm each). While still lightweight these however weigh almost double (285 gm each due to the higher density rubber sole), just enough to make them want to 'sling' off your feet as you swing your foot forward while walking. Or when you pick your foot up the Croc wants to stay there on the floor. That is 'abnormal' Croc behavior and maybe why they are discontinued. I'm hoping it's just the mold release wax/newness that is making them so 'slippery' inside and that will wear off. Unfortunately I'm currently out of the country in the Caribbean so it's virtually impossible to return them. I guess I will just have to learn to live with them. Otherwise I would definitely exchange them for a smaller size 9 (smaller than my regular shoe size).
on June 15, 2013
I have concrete floors in my home and was looking for a comfortable shoe to wear around the house and since I like crocs I gave these a try. Since Green is my favorite color I couldn't help but buy them even though I don't like the Green Bay Packers (I'm a Bears fan). The crocs were so comfortable that I ordered a second pair in a different color. I don't have to worry about slipping on my concrete floors with these shoes and the price was very reasonable.

Update June 22, 2013: I loved these shoes so much that I ordered another pair but in Black, same size and style. When the Black pair showed up and I tried them on they were too small. The sizing was right so I don't know why the color would have anything to do with sizing so I am sending the Black pair back. Wondering if I should order the Black ones again but in size 13. It strikes me odd that it's the same shoe, same size, only different color and they don't fit, how odd.
on December 13, 2016
This is a wonderful shoe. I have them in black and I love them. When I decided to look for a navy pair, I found out that they were discontinued by Crocs and that the only pairs remaining in the U.S. had been way marked up in the $85 to $90 range. Although I really like them, no vinyl shoe is worth paying that much for. They fit me fine when I wear them with the strap up but when I use the strap in the back of my ankle, it pushes my foot forward and my toes hit the front of the shoe. Therefore, if you are lucky enough to find a pair of these at a reasonable price and if you use the strap in the back, I'd recommend buying them in the next larger size. If you wear them with the strap up, your normal size should be fine.
I really wish Crocs would bring back this shoe. I love the sole material and the way it extends up the front of the shoe and up the back of the shoe. If they did, I would buy every color available.
on January 1, 2013
I purchased these as a gift for my partner as his original Crocs are pretty worn out. These are much more stylish (for clogs) and he really likes the design (someone even complimented him on them when we were shopping at our local BJs). I was concerned about the size because I ordered an 11 only to realize later that his old pair is labeled as a 10. I went with the 11 because I have a pair of Croc slides that are a 10 and he wears a larger shoe than me. He was wearing his old Crocs the time of my order so I wasn't able to check. Fortunately, with Amazon's great return/exchange policy, the risk of getting the wrong size is minimal. Despite the fact that his old Crocs are labeled as a men's 10, he says these fit perfectly. So, you might want to considering going 1 size larger than usual should you decided to buy these.
on November 21, 2014
I was having extreme pain with a heel spur (plantar fasciitis) and these shoes, in conjunction with one injection and an anti-inflammatory and elastic bands around the middle of my feet, have made such a difference. I credit the shoes for giving me a great arch support to help the bands, and also the cushy heel. The style of these particular Crocs is great, too, because the bottom allows a non-slip surface and the rubber "roll-up" at the toe keeps me from stubbing things, and the roll-up at the heel allow me to drive. Since my foot rides at the back of the shoe and the strap keeps it on nicely, I also wear a sock -- either thin or thick to keep my feet warm or cooler as I desire. They are the first thing I slip on in the mornings because I do not want to compromise my feet anymore by going barefoot in the house, even on carpet. I ordered a navy pair in a size 10 -- i usually wear a 10.5, but these are working fine -- my foot is also a medium width. I don't think these would work for a narrow foot.
on January 23, 2014
I am a Men 8.5.

I bought a Men 8 - It was too small and my toes were jamming the front. The back strap worked great though.

I bought a Men 9 - It was too big and the strap in the back was useless. At least my toes were not jamming.

Conclusion: Returning both. Crocs - Please listen to the customers and make HALF sizes!
on August 11, 2014
I bought these because I was tired of slipping on the pavement when my croc classics tread wore out. So far, I like this style. No more slipping on wet floors. The croc was a bit heavier than the classics, but overall its just as comfortable as any of the other versions I have. Recommended. I thought (made in china) the version I bought was a bit larger than normal. I chalk that up to where the croc was made. The china versions are a bit big, and the mexico version are a bit small.
on August 1, 2014
Overall the shoe itself is very handsome and the reviews were impressive, however some reviews claim the sizing is 'exact', and others claimed shoe size ran 'bigger' than standard. My Dad asked for 9 - however HE did not realize these are not the type of shoes to wear with socks so size 9 was too big. He passed the Crocs to my Brother. I then ordered size 8. Lo and behold when he received size 8 Dad said they were still too loose. HuH? I live in NY and have had these Crocs shipped to Virginia but my Father cannot wrap his head around 'returning' items, so the Crocs in size 8 are now being 'kept' as a Christmas gift for his son-in-law. I re-ordered and size "7" are on way to Virginia, although No shoe in Dad's closet is size 7. But Dad has fallen in love with this shoe and is waiting in great anticipation that size 7 will fit. As for me, I'm praying this 3rd order is the charm, Otherwise I will be outfitting the entire neighborhood in Crocs...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.