|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.99 - $74.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Slip-on loafer featuring elastic-goring insets and memory foam footbed
- No extra room; fits comfortably snug.
- Memory foam pillows on top of a Croslite foam base
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Santa cruz 2 luxe loafer
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RE2VZHE
- Item model number: crocs 202221
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 7, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was a little surprised at how narrow these shoes are and how tight the leather going over the top of the foot is. I've tried my husband's crocs and I didn't have this problem. However, the insole that comes with the shoe is actually pretty thick (about 1/2 inch) so I removed this and put in a thinner insert and now my toes have plenty of wiggle room. Perhaps they are meant to fit without socks? I don't think the leather will stretch a great deal over time since it has a fabric lining.
Slip-on shoes are invaluable at this point (ever tried bending over with a watermelon in your stomach?) and these actually look decent compared to the only other shoes that fit me right now (my hiking boots and slippers). Its kind of a unisex style too.
You might notice some discomfort on your back heel for a few days if you aren't used to this style of loafers.
The only reason I'm giving a 4 rather than a 5 is because there are no air holes around the arch like my other crocs loafers.