|Price:||$34.42 - $143.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Slip-on loafer with canvas upper featuring moc-toe stitching, elastic side goring, and water-draining holes at lateral side
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Classic molded clog
Slip into the Walu from crocs and enjoy cool comfort and laid-back style. This great shoe features a canvas upper with accent stitching plus a cushioned footbed offering that great feel crocs are known for. Plus a back pull-tab makes for easy on, and a grippy outsole keeps you stable.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0773VFT2T
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit quite well, and I feel comfortable using them for casual and business casual wear. They feel comfortable on my feet and I walk to/from work with them.
I usually wear an 11.5, but only an 11 or 12 were available. I bought the 11s and they fit just fine so long as I wear dress socks (gym socks are too thick for me to fit in comfortably). I've wore them a few times without socks and they feel ok.
I've ordered two of these: the grey with green highlights and the black ones. I like the grey much better and have received several unsolicited comments on how nice they look. The black ones look a bit more clunky and slipper-like and the one comment I did receive indicated in no uncertain terms that I should probably seek out some better fashion advice when shopping in the future. If none of this is important to you, then no worries either way!
Most recent customer reviews
Hopefully I'll buy another pair soon.