Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Sanrah Flip Wedge
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on July 6, 2013
First, I will say that I absolutely love these! I am a huge fan of Croc products but lets be honest, most of them aren't the cutest. I bought these for a trip to Disney World because I had cute outfits but knew with all the walking and standing I would want to wear my crocs so these were the perfect choice. I love everything about them. Not only do they look cute but my gosh, they are just as comfortable as regular crocs. I bought a size 9. I usually wear an 8-8.5 in sandals but everyone said they run a little small. They do slightly, the upper part is a little tight when you first get them. After wearing them for 10-12 hours a day of just walking they only got more comfortable and they molded right to my feet. I made the mistake of wearing my tennis shoes (which I considered very comfortable) one day while we were in Disney and I immediately missed my crocs! Needless to say, I wore these the rest of the trip! They don't rub like some sandals with thicker straps do. I will warn you they do make for some funny tan lines too but ..who really cares. I highly suggest these to anyone looking for comfortable and cute sandals. They are a little expensive but, I have a few pairs of crocs and they have all lasted years with no real wear and tear. I already feel these were worth every penny but if they also last like other crocs they are DEFINITELY worth the cost!
on July 25, 2013
These crocs are super comfortable except for one deal-breaking aspect. The way the side buttons are fastened caused blisters almost immediately after starting to walk around in them. The rubber-like material at the button locations rubbed against the sides of my feet so I had to return them. If they could fix this problem, they would be super comfortable.
on February 10, 2015
I have several pair of Crocs shoes and just love the Crocs. I have feet problems and find that Crocs offer the support and comfort that I need. The arch is very supportive and the sole of the shoes provide much comfort and almost massage. Crocs wear well and seem to last forever. I highly recommend them for everyone. Especially if you have foot problems (I have arthritis in my feet), you won't be disappointed.
on April 21, 2013
Loved the look fo this shoe. Got it home. wore it 3 hours with pain hoping I would get use to the toe seperation. The problem is that the seperation is rigid and as you wear the shoe it becomes painful. The slope of the shoe causes your foot to slide down into the toe bar and cause pain. I really liked the look. To bad I had to send it back. It really HURTS!!!!!
on June 10, 2014
I'm a big fan of Crocs sandals but these have to be my favorite. I usually wear 7.5 in regular shoes but always wear 7 in Crocs. I have the navy/stucco pair and love the contrast of the "silver" buckle on top. Extra cushy sole. Highly recommend.
on February 16, 2014
These are well made and look just like the picture. I am still trying to get used to the toe separator as it is rigid. I believe it will relax as I wear them. The comfort on the bottom of the foot is great and makes up for the tightness of the toe separator. The fit on the top of the foot is snug but I have fat feet. :) Overall a good value.
on July 19, 2015
I should have returned the shoes right away. They are cute but the rubber is very hard and it rubs between the toes too. I wore them for a couple of hours walking in the town and couldn't wait to take them off. Since its rubber, I will never soften over time, can't wear them anymore.
on June 23, 2014
They are really cute, but run a whole size smaller and are very narrow. Ankle tends to twist, so not a good shoe for very much walking. If you are older I would NOT suggest these shoes. Buy a safe Patricia style and wear those anywhere. These are super cute, well made for younger ladies. Very stylish!
Just too dangerous for breaking ankle on 60 Yrs and up.
on May 31, 2016
Cute but extremely uncomfortable. I wish I would've read the reviews more carefully. The toe separator is extremely uncomfortable and hard and cause blisters. I've had crocs before and they were wonderful so I trusted the brand either these are counterfeit or just very poorly made and design crocs.The strap that goes across your instep also rubs against your skin and causes discomfort.
on May 3, 2015
I have a very wide foot and was hoping to find a cute wedge flip flop, however these run very narrow and the sides rub to the point of blisters. I've been trying to add a photo but have been unsuccessful. The croc usually has a wide fit and so I was very excited to be able to wear sow thing more fashionable than my 2 dollar flip flops. I only wore them for 5 min and have been very dissapointed.:(