YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 19, 2011
I was nervous to get these shoes because there werent a lot if reviews on them. We had tried crocs before with not a ton of success. We tried the regular Mary Jane's, but they caused a lot of painful rubbing on the tops of my daughter's feet. The regular crocs were kind of hard for her to walk in when she was little (2) and she fell a few times and they fell off a lot too. Now that they are 4 yrs & 2 yrs, I bought these at the beginning of summer for going to the pool, playing on sandy beaches, etc. They turned out to be practically ALL they wore all summer! Easy for both girls to put on themselves, they stay on and can be used for anything. They climbed, ran, etc in them. Perfect!!! We got tons of compliments too. I absolutely plan to get these again next year!

A couple items to note:
- Although, it doesn't seem like all crocs run true to size (they seem to usually run big), but these DID seem to run true to size for us! Very happy about that.
- I got purple and light pink colors. Purple held up well, but light pink scuffed up a lot and dirt seemed to sort of 'seep' in and stain them (not able to wash completely off). So, I'd recommend darker colors so the dirt doesnt show too much.

Highly recommend, hope they work well for you too!!
on November 16, 2011
I'm so sad to be giving a bad review on these shayna cause they're so cute, but my little one cannot keep them on. I thought maybe it was too big cause they were kind of loose on her so they kept falling off, but now they fit perfectly and it still comes off. I compared them to the classics, although these are much cuter, they just don't fit well due to design. back strap is too thin and does not conform to heel, it doesn't move with the heels so it can chafe or fall off.
on June 11, 2015
Bought the black cros shayna mary jane shoes for my 3 year old who is fanatic about shoes. She absolutely loves these crocs. The Mary Jane style gives them a girlie feel. She wears them all day and finds them incredibly comfortable. She is a toddler size 9 and I was nervous that getting a 9 would be too small; however, they fit her perfectly and even a little wiggle room should her foot grow this summer. They are easy to slip on and off despite the heel hook. Highly recommend these shoes for the summer. Her feet get filthy in them at the end of the day but they are perfect!
on March 17, 2015
Cute shoes for my toddler. She seems to wear them without any pain or issues and believe me, if she doesn't like wearing a certain shoe, she will put up a fight until I take them off. She wears these with no problems. They are cute and they stay on her feet. I also don't have to worry about them getting wet because they dry quickly because of the material. Glad I bought these!
on August 30, 2014
Bought these for my twin girls in black. They go with everything and are easy to clean. When my girls weren't wearing their Reef flip flops this summer they were wearing these. They have fair traction, but beware of wet surfaces such as splash pads. My girls were fine playing and walking around at the splash pad, but slipped and slid when running. I would buy these again because I like the heel and strap supports for growing feet. Also, the open spaces and extra vents are great for sweaty little feet.
on June 5, 2014
My daughter has been wearing this for four summers in a row. This is the only Crocs that fits her narrow and flat feet. Runs a little big, she normally wears size 12.5-13 and size C12 fits her perfectly, C13 would be too big. She wears them to school, camp, playground, swimming pools, beach, vacation....looks elegant, feels super comfy, she can walk in them all day. The Aqua color looks very sharp even when it's dirty. A must have summer shoe for little girls. I hope Crocs keeps making them.
on August 10, 2014
Not a huge fan of crocs due to earlier models being ugly. These are pretty cute, and are compatible with a very strict school uniform. The kid indicates they are comfortable, and they seem to hold up well to her habit of destroying shoes. They look like we just bought them and we have had for about 3 weeks so far. I do like that I could put them in a 10% bleach bath if they started to smell and then rinse them off.
on March 10, 2015
I thought I knew what I was getting when I bought these. We have them in pink and we love them. We just wanted them in black. The black ones are the same size as the pink ones and yet the black ones are much smaller. So now I am super confused about how they size and am weary of buying anymore.
on December 5, 2014
Purchased for my daughter when she was in a solid size 8. I have worn similar styles of the same brand and each one seemed true to size. These could not fit on her feet and she said they hurt whenever she wore them. The material was very stiff and unlike the other styles I've worn or gotten for her.
on April 22, 2015
Show size runs true to size. My daughter is a 9.5 so orders a 10. There is room to go but not so much she can't wear them. It's a great comfortable shoe to enjoy during the warm weather. This style is adorable as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question