$24.47 - $107.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Non-marking, slip-resistant crocs lock outsole
- adiPRENE+ inserts in the forefoot for pinpoint comfort
- Fully molded Croslite material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07FBLBDL8
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 7, 2018
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
easy to slip on and off
eases feet fatigue
nonslip works great
easy to clean
lack of airflow
no ankle support
will shrink and deform if you leave in your car
size runs a bit large
So I got these last week. Both problems solved. The soles are also extremely grippy. You don't have to worry about wet floors in these.
The only con is that since they have no ventilation holes and they are a solid synthetic they will make your feet sweat if your feet are prone to sweating. Foot powder and thin socks should prevent it from being too big of a deal.
So long as they keep making these, and I keep working on my feet, I doubt I will ever purchase a different work shoe.
1) Comfort: these were way more comfortable than any leather, lace-up shoes. Better than Sketcher's, better than Shoes for Crew. No question about it. Crocs are the most comfortable.
2) Easy to clean: One night after work, wearing Sketcher's no-slip, lace-up shoes, I ended up getting my shoes covered in garbage, complete with garbage juice (it's a long story). I found it impossible to clean those shoes, with their porous surfaces and whatnot. They were a write-off. I just had to throw them away.
Now, I've never exposed my Crocs to garbage juice, BUT if that had happened, I could just wash them like I would wash a car: detergent, rinse, good as new. They're made of rubber, so nothing is absorbed. No porous surfaces. Easy.
3) They don't wear out. Here's the thing: I used these Crocs for 18 months or more without wearing out or breaking. Before these shoes, I would wear out shoes every 4 to 6 months. They're just more durable, because they're solid rubber. The reason I kept wearing out previous shoes was because the soles kept falling off. The sole can't fall off a solid rubber shoe, so you're good to go with the Crocs.
What I don't like? Well, I wore these with the loop around the back of my heel, and I had it caught on a swinging door and rip off. I think the attachment between the loop and shoe itself is pretty weak and easy to break. I continued to wear one shoe without a loop without much difference, but it always kinda bothered me that it broke off so easy. And I don't think you can buy replacement straps, the advice is basically to buy a new pair of shoes.
Other than that, I think these are the best shoes if you work in a kitchen environment.