Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on April 7, 2012
I absolutely LOVE these Crocs! I have wide width & it can be a real issue trying to find Crocs that fit right. I know that these are just flip flops, but they are SUPER comfortable, give great arch support & you can wear them all day & your feet never get tired :) If you have WIDE width these should fit you just fine. I wear a size 8 1/2 Wide in regular shoes- in these i ordered size 9 & they fit great. These are some of my favorite shoes... now if only Crocs would start making shoes that have an actual wide width i would buy nothing but Crocs!! :)
16 people found this helpful
on June 28, 2016
Have worn the Modi Flip for years! I order them over and over. I have a home business where I am on a concrete floor and need the cushioning. I usually wear them out in about a year (meaning I have worn all the nubby bumps off). And as such, have rated it on its history as well as this last purchase. HOWEVER, this last pair, All of a sudden (after a few months of wearing probably 10 hours a day??) they starting squeaking. I mean noises like a suction cup popping. Then they started stinking. Then my arches started failing. I have high Barbie Doll type arches (that means they are REALLY High), and part of why I love these. Feels like a 'Charlie horse' in my arch. I can walk barefoot or another older pair of Crocs with no problem. Within minutes of walking in these, that excruciating pain begins. Take them off, the pain goes away.

I am at a loss as to what flip flops to order. I live in the Houston area, so we wear flip flops at least 9 months out of the year. What is going on? Is this just a bad batch?
|0Comment|Report abuse
Was a little nervous ordering these, they look quite wide online and I have regular width feet. When they arrived found they looked wide in life as well and thought I would be sending them back. Was pleasantly surprised to find that they are NOT wide on the foot, they fit quite comfortably and are true to size. The little nubs are firm enough to feel but not so firm that they hurt. The material looks and feels a bit cheap, but it is the same that Crocs uses so if you are familiar with them you know what to expect. I see lines and small gaps where the colors are pieced together, not sure how that will wear. Will be interesting to see how these hold up. Bought them for around the house/in the yard so they will do the job, I don't think I would want to wear them for a long walk or away from home. These are not my most comfortable or favorite flips, but they will clean up easily so will work for what I have intended. I like the colors but the brown is a bit manly. Have to say the special tag warning you to be safe on escalators and how to step on, stand on and step off of escalators while wearing flip flops cracked me up.
on June 25, 2011
The Modi is my second set of Crocs footwear and won't be my last; they're lightweight, comfortable, and believe it or not, have good arch support. My podiatrist doesn't like seeing me wear flip flops but when he saw the Crocs' logo he told me that if I was going to wear flip flops at least I made a good choice.

These are definately not dime store flip flops. They're well made and they don't get flat or wear out in a week or two. Last year I wore the Modi almost all summer and they would have lasted another season or two if one of them hadn't become a doggy chew toy. This year's Modi is every bit as comfortable as last year and they continue to be an excellent choice. I do own some leather sandals that cost me well over $100 but they are nowhere near as light on my feet and comfy as the Crocs.

I've found the sizing to be right on. I ordered my shoe size and they fit perfectly. I can't say enough about the comfort. If you haven't tried Crocs yet, buy them. You won't regret it.
on November 17, 2014
I have slender wide feet and these flip flops are a snug fit. I ordered a 1/2 size larger than I normally buy and they just fit. They took a little longer to break into than my other Crocs but they feel more secure when walking. The soles hold up very well. My first pair got stuck in some clay/mud and when pulling my foot out, the thong pulled out of the bottom. I didn't think I pulled that hard - seems weak in this area. When wet, foot does not slide around but a little mud and they get quite slick. Overall, decent flip flops.
on February 16, 2014
My boyfriend wanted this style of Crocs, due to the fact they didnt have his size and this style here in Hawaii, in stock because Hawaii tends to hardly ever bring in big sized footwear from 13&up and I dont know why. Im a local here, I know lol. Well he's a size 13 and I figured go to my favorite site which is Amazon lol and find them, like how I tend to find a lot of useful things here for cheap, because things here in Hawaii is damn expensive these days because your mostly paying out your butt for the shipping for every product, versus from buying in the states. Shipping will kill you if you should come to Hawaii just to visit or live.. But anyways when he received his Crocs, he was really happy. He liked the rugged tread wear design and the comfort of them. He actually seen how much cheaper they costed versus the local stores down here in Hawaii and asked If I could order another pair soon because he wanted another one in a different color. So the bottom line is that, these Crocs overall rating is a 5+, for its comfort, construction design, and style. That's what he said. lol But I'd personally recommend this to you hesitant people who are not sure that these Crocs will be comfortable to wear.
on August 19, 2012
I've been wearing these sandals non-stop since I got them. All of my other shoes stopped fitting in my second trimester but I didn't want to buy a bunch of other shoes. These sandals are really light but still provide good support for your feet. Amazon had the cheapest price I could find, they're actually $10 more on Zappos.

UPDATE:
These sandals have been a God send, I literally wear them every day. Although they're kind of sporty for work, my team my sympathetic and understood they were the only shoes I could actually fit me feet into. I would definitely get these again!

UPDATE:
Interestingly enough after loosing all the pregnancy weight, I can no longer wear these shoes. I think it's because I wore them when I was about 30-40lbs heavier and had very swollen feet, they molded to what my feet were like then. Now that I've lost all the weight and my feet have returned to normal size, they constantly rub the tops of my feet. I tried wearing them for a full afternoon and within an hour I got really bad red marks on the top sides of my feet, I had to take the sandals off for the rest of the day. So now I'm not sure I'll ever wear these again.
on April 21, 2011
I was looking for some inexpensive flip flops since mine broke when I found these. I thought Crocs have a good reputation and when I saw that only the size 9 women/7 men yellow Crocs were on sale I bought them even though I wear a 9 1/2 to 10 in womens and don't like the color yellow. I am very pleased with them they seemed to run a little big in my opinion and I can comfortably fit my big feet in them! Although I am self conscious about wearing flourescent yellow shoes it was a really good deal and they are super comfortable. It's like the color that crossguards wear... flourescent yellow. Can't wait to take them to the beach!
on June 9, 2012
These flip flops are incredibly comfortable, I'm not even going to lie. The ONLY thing that bothers me about them, which is something that happened over time, not immediately is that they make a squeaking noise every time I walk. The noise is coming from the bed of the shoe and the sole of my foot. Initially I thought maybe it was our floors at home. So I decided to wear them out one day and they squeaked outside as well. I LOVE them, but I had to buy new flip flops (not these) so that I can walk around the house without noise.
on February 1, 2013
I was a bit reluctant to order these--I mean, nearly $30 for a pair of flip-flops--but went ahead anyway as I needed a pair and the reviews were nearly all good. I've been wearing them regularly for a couple of weeks and I've found them to be well constructed, comfortable, and durable. I wear them more than any other shoe I own. They're far better than the cheap flip-flops you'd pick up at a discount store, and I'm satisfied that they are well worth the price.