|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $97.12 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Slip-on loafer with canvas upper featuring moc-toe stitching, elastic side goring, and water-draining holes at lateral side
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic molded clog
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019OCO1RW
- Item model number: Walu Men
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They fit quite well, and I feel comfortable using them for casual and business casual wear. They feel comfortable on my feet and I walk to/from work with them.
I usually wear an 11.5, but only an 11 or 12 were available. I bought the 11s and they fit just fine so long as I wear dress socks (gym socks are too thick for me to fit in comfortably). I've wore them a few times without socks and they feel ok.
I wear them with out socks, mostly because it can be a pain to put them on with socks on - there is enough friction, the socks pull and bunch around the entry of the foot. The other pet peeve I have with summer shoes - my feet get too hot, I can gladly say that my feet do not sweat in these, they air out well, and keep dry.
So to recap, the shoes are very comfortable, cool, and keep my feet dry, and therefore the shoes do not smell. Plus they wash really easy.
So why 4 stars, I only give 5 to truly outstanding products. These are highly recommended.