Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 485 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on January 17, 2014
I bought these because my Croc's modi flip flops are simply the most comfortable footware that I own. When my feet are tired after a long day, the flip flops give more comfort than bare feet. These Walu Slip Ons have the similar comfort given by the flip flop and the durable Croslite foot bed is removable for convenient washing. I bought these as an alternative to flip flops and sneakers, especially for traveling where open toed shoes are not allowed, but I wanted a casual shoe for the evening. These will compact by flattening out in the suitcase for airline travel and not suffer any unwanted damage. I usually wear a size 11.5 to 12 shoe, so I ordered a men's size 12 and they fit perfectly with socks on. With bare feet, they are slightly loose but acceptable. If your foot size is in the half size range and you prefer to wear these without socks, you may benefit by buying the smaller size, but mine seem to fit as expected in regard to size. As a side note this was not the case with the flip flops, which fit better a size or 2 smaller (10 instead of 11 or 12 in my case).
on April 30, 2015
Really like the styling on these shoes and the plastic insert is actually a nice touch if you wear them during the summer without socks like I do. Any other lining would simply collect sweat and start to smell much more quickly than this one does. The only issue I have with the shoe is that the canvas material can be a bit harsh on bare feet. First time I wore this it tore up the back of my heel where the upper edge of the back of the shoe was rubbing. Got a nice raw blister right away from that one. I had to wear them with socks for a bit until they were broken in - but after a week or two they were fine. No more blisters.

I've ordered two of these: the grey with green highlights and the black ones. I like the grey much better and have received several unsolicited comments on how nice they look. The black ones look a bit more clunky and slipper-like and the one comment I did receive indicated in no uncertain terms that I should probably seek out some better fashion advice when shopping in the future. If none of this is important to you, then no worries either way!
on July 12, 2016
The shoe is OK, not especially comfortable, but not exactly UNcomfortable. I wear these at work, but if I keep them on for too long, the shoes and m feet smell awful, which means these shoes provide absolutely no ventilation. I don't typically have stinky feet, but after wearing these shoes for a couple hours, I certainly do.
on March 25, 2014
As others have commented, they run a bit small, so if you're between sizes, or are a half-size, size up. The suede band on the back of one of the shoes came off after a few wearings. I tried to reinsert it without any luck, so I pulled the band off of the other shoe, so that they would match. Not a huge deal since the shoe has the same eyelets on the sides.

Perhaps the biggest issue for me is that this model uses a different and thinner sole than the original Crocs. While by no means uncomfortable, they're not as comfortable as regular Crocs and some of their other styles.
on July 29, 2016
I bought these for my husband and he LOVES them. I'd gotten them for him to wear on our recent Disney cruise as an alternative to his normal uncomfortable tie dress shoes (which he never wears). He has a pair of regular Crocs and wore those a lot around the house, so I figured the price was right & we could return them for free - let's try these. We are so happy we did! No more having to wear uncomfortable dress shoes when a nice casual shoe is really all that's needed. These look nice & hold up really well. My husband's feet are on the wider side (not super wide, but enough that he can be uncomfortable in "normal" width shoes and sometimes the "wide" width is too wide) and these gave just enough to fit him perfectly. Extremely happy with these shoes!
on July 5, 2013
These don't have half sizes so you have to get a half size below your normal size but they stretch in a very short period of time and they fit me just perfect. I wear it to school, work (hospital), groceries, airport and so on. Easy to get them on and off. Crocs inside soles make it so comfortable while driving, walking and etc. I actually bought me another one with a different color but I returned them for a different design. I am just starting to realize there are pretty much any design you want from Crocs and they are worth every penny. I don't mind some of the similar designs from Target or Walmart but if you have problems with feet like me you will never go wrong with Crocs.
on July 15, 2016
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. I bought them because my brother-in-law has them and I thought they would look cute on my husband; and they do. He likes how comfortable they are. However, we gave it 4 stars, because they get dirty easily and his feet sweat in them. However, he wore them to the Magic Kingdom all day and he said that they were super comfortable and his feet were not sore hardly at all at the end of the day. We must have walked 10 miles that day. He wears them with shorts, jeans, and khakis and they look good with all of them. I just wish they were easier to clean. It would be nice if they had a tiny more arch support too. We would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a cute, comfortable pair of shoes.
on January 27, 2015
Fit as expected fast delivery super comfortable.
review image
on September 3, 2013
Everyone gives me crap for loving my crocs, but they also fail to realize that crocs are much more than the original unsightly clogs. I ordered these after purchasing a pair of lace-up crocs that looked just like the old Converse low tops. I purchased those shoes to be my "Disney" shoes because I wanted something that would be comfortable for a week of non stop walking and standing. I instantly fell in love with those lace-up crocs, and have been the only member of my family that has not whined about their feet after multiple vacations. Those lace-ups even became my every day casual shoe.

...and then I found the Walu while (on vacation) in a croc store in Miami. They are even more comfortable than the lace-up's and have a cooler design. You can wear these with or without socks comfortably. They are my new every day casual shoe and I just love it when people ask in disbelief, "those are crocs?"

They are extremely lightweight and wear comfortably all day. They look great with jeans or with shorts. It's a shame I can't wear them with my suits everyday to work!

If you are going to order these online, which you should because it will save you a lot of money, you should try them on first to make sure that you are ordering the right size. Most major shoe chains carry them, but unless you find them in the $40 range locally, try them on...and then order them from Amazon!
on May 20, 2015
way too expensive for what they are, even though they are very comfortable. crocs are getting away from what they always have been a one-piece shoe that lasted forever. the new ones are basic shoes with their own custom insole and a softer bottom on the shoe. as soft as they are now I did not see them last thing very long and for $90 I returned them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.