Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on June 11, 2015
I bought these to replace a pair of moccasins that had seen better days. These are used as house shoes, it wasn't until I stepped outside to run some errands that I noticed how comfortable the insole is. I've never owned Crocs before, their style was off putting, so I figured I'd try them out with these. So happy I did. I'm usually anywhere from a 7-8 depending on the shoe, though it's usually a 7.5. Everyone says to go up for half sizes so I ordered an 8. As everyone else had noticed, the top digs into your feet. That top piece of material is too tight, whereas the heel is too loose. That contrasting fabric is elastic on both sides. The shoe flares out at the widest part of the foot every time I take a step. So why a five star rating? I stuck with them, and the top has loosened up significantly and they are SO comfortable. I don't really wear them to go out so I don't mind that they aren't the best fit. Sizing down wouldn't help me, since it isn't a matter of the shoe length fitting, it's too wide. Crocs should make the top part elastic instead of the heel. This is a very pretty shoe that could break the stigma of Crocs being uncool.
on September 19, 2015
These shoes were somewhat small and narrow. I was unable to see if they would stretch because the seam joints on the upper sides/top of my foot hit at a place that made wearing the shoes for any period of time too uncomfortable. There was no give/stretch at this point of the shoe. I was unable to wear them around my house even. I had not found this style Crocs in nearby stores so I had no opportunity to verify the size I needed in this brand or style shoe. This was also my first purchasing experience with Crocs. I returned the shoes for a refund. Other purchasers more familiar with Crocs may not have the problem I had with numeric size vs. the fit of the shoe. I believe where the seams joint at the upper sides of the foot would be uncomfortable for anyone for whom the shoe is too small.
on December 28, 2015
The flat is cute enough, but for my feet, the toe bed is too small and the stitching pushes against my little toe very uncomfortably. I ordered them in Size 11 for my daughter who usually wears size 11 but they were too small for her. I usually wear size 10, but as I say, they are even tight for me. I am hoping the cloth uppers may stretch enough to allow me to wear them, but I'm not very encouraged. After three times of wearing them for as long as I could without being in too much pain (less than 30 minutes), there's been no improvement.
on May 13, 2016
I told myself I would never wear Crocs. The original styles of Crocs were just not my style. As time went on, more styles came out to fit everyone's taste, and I now own several pairs, including two of this one! This style is very streamline and can be pretty much worn with anything! I first bought the two toned blue pair at a Crocs outlet, and fell in love immediately when I put my feet in them. SO COMFORTABLE! I'm a size 5/5.5, so I went for the size 5 as they only come in full sizes. They fit well (a little snug width wise) when I tried them on at the store but they loosened up and got even more comfortable as they stretched out. When I saw what a good price they were on Amazon, I knew I had to jump at the opportunity and picked up the black pair. The black pair arrived and they fit a little more tightly at first than the blue pair. I wear them a couple times a week and I've had them for a couple months, but they don't seem to be stretching out as much as my blue pair. They are still so comfortable on the bottoms of my feet, as the squishy Crocs insoles provide great cushion for the feet. The only thing I notice is that my big toe gets a little sore if I wear them too long, so I'm hoping that over time they will stretch out just as nicely as my blue pair. If you are a half size, I don't think I would recommend sizing up unless you try them on or know your size in Crocs, as they will only get looser over time.
on April 8, 2016
These just arrived. I wear a size 6 or 6.5, and they are a bit tight across the top of the foot where all of the stitching meets. I'm currently wearing some thick socks and walking with them around the house and they seem to be loosening up so I have high hopes. They are otherwise very comfortable.
If you are a 6.5-7, I'd recommend going up a size. The size chart was very helpful and I measured my foot from the tip of my big toe to the end of my heel using a sewing tape measure and it was very accurate.

With a little breaking in, these look like they will be a great shoe to wear around town.

I will say that they don't quite have the arch support that some of the other crocs brand shoes do. I bought these, the sexi flip and the Aleigh wedge at the same time. These are most similar to a normal shoe in support.
on April 22, 2016
I LOVE these shoes!!! Wish I would have paid more attention to other reviews!! They are super cute (still can't believe they're crocs), but there is NO give in the top part of the shoe!! It is so tight across the top of my foot... leaves two red marks after about an hour!!! :( There is an elastic piece in the back, wish there was one at the top of the shoe!!!! Hoping my mom can figure out some sort of fix for these, because I love them... but cannot wear them!!!
on June 23, 2015
I really like these for comfort. They are ok in terms of looks. I bought the off white and its pretty bright. I usually wear a 10 but the 10 was tight on my long toes so I went with the 11 and they fit nicely and stay on my feet. I have narrow feet.
They don't breathe as well as other crocs, but are still comfortable for walking.
on April 7, 2016
Pretty shoes, they look nice, I am not a big fan of traditional crocs, in fact, the ones all made of Crosslite material give me blisters :/ but as I saw these ones were made with Crosslite and canvas I took the risk and bought them. I must admit the first day I got a blister in my right foot, It really hurt, this is the only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars to the product, but the second day (after putting a band-aid on) the shoe and my right foot began to get along. Now I have been using them for a week (no band-aid needed anymore) and I must say the blister is gone and I feel them really comfortable and fresh. Sweat somehow disappears thanks to the inter Crosslite. So I would really recommend these shoes.
on February 22, 2016
These are very cute shoes but they the size runs very small. I didn't think it would affect me much as I have a very narrow foot and need a show that is more narrow than most, but these are extreme. I usually wear between an 8 and a 9. I ordered both. The size 9 seemed like it would be okay if it stretched, but after wearing it for a few days, I don't think it will stretch enough. Be sure to order a size to a size and a half up.
on January 15, 2016
I absolutely love these shoes! I wore them everyday for about a year and a half until I literally wore a hole through the sole and they were retired. I loved them so much I'm ordering a second pair! Everyone teases me for loving crocs but you can wear any of their shoes and stand/walk for endless hours without your feet ever hurting. I wear them while working the front desk of a hotel where you have to stand for 8 hours straight, and I still feel great at the end of my shift enough to hit the gym for a workout.That's true love! As long as this style is out, I'll continue ordering them as needed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.