Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 6, 2014
They were the most comfortable sandals I've bought in a long time and would get a five if they hadn't broken ... I wore them daily throughout the summer... However, I noticed that one of them seemed to get looser and looser as the summer wore on... and one day, about 3 1/2 months in, the leather thong pulled out of the base, rendering them useless...

I have to say that I did wear them on a daily basis and did get them wet a few times... but they should have lasted longer... the leather toe separator pulled through the rubberized/plastic base... No clue why... I didn't abuse them, I simply wore them...

For $25, I expected them to last longer than a cheap $9 brand of rubber/plastic sandal that I've had for 10+ years...
on September 2, 2014
So after reading that the leather straps were very loose, I figured "it can't be THAT loose" and purchased them. REGRET! The straps are VERY loose. Almost as if someone wore them for several years and loosened the straps (even though obviously the flip flops were brand new)! The size itself is true to size. I normally wear a size 6 but in flip flops I will wear women's 5-5.5. I purchased the 5 and they fit like a 5 but I could not stand how loose the straps were so I contacted Amazon to return them. Foot bed feels comfortable and is made of that squishy Crocs material. No complaints about that.
on August 21, 2013
I have 3 pair of this style flip flop in different colors. Love em! The 1st pair were bought a year ago and I wear them every day around the house and yard. I also wear them on the treadmill and stepper. The 2nd pair are worn for running errands. The 3rd pair I wear on a little more special occasions because we live in the desert southwest we wear flip flops practically year round. Crocs doesn't do 1/2 sizes so if you are in the 1/2 size range go down to the next whole size for this style Crocs. For example, I am a size reg. 7 1/2 to 8 depending on the shoe, and I get a size 7 which fits perfectly. I got an 8 for my first pair and they stretched. 7 works ideally for my shoe size range.
on September 2, 2012
I was very disappointed when I received these shoes. If there was any leather in these shoes, I'll eat one. They were cheaply made and very unsubstantial when worn--no support at all. $36 is WAY too much money for these. I saw similar shoes at the Dollar store. I expected so much more from such a respected brand. I still love my Crocs with the holes across the top of the foot and have bought many pairs over the years since they are great rainy day shoes for Florida(lots of rain). I purchased a Skecher shoe for a little more and I'm much more satisfied.
3 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2013
I was hoping that I had found the comfortable flip flop that I have been searching for. I was disappointed. The toe "thong" part was too long making a very loose fit. One toe "thong" was slightly longer than the other making them really unwearable. I would have returned them but I was going on a trip and I really needed a flip flop shoe and I had only one day before leaving. Instead I took them to my local shoe repair and since they were leather, they were able to shorten them for me making a much better fit. I"ve had Crocs before and have found the sizes sometimes run small and sometimes large. I'd say these ran slightly large.
on May 3, 2013
I have bought several pairs of this exact flip flop for the last few summers and having trouble finding them locally in the retail stores decided to purchase online. Great price so I bought two pairs. One for this summer and one for next or if I wear out these before the cold weather returns I would have a backup.

After just a few minutes of wearing the first pair I noticed a slight irriration where the strap goes across the top of my foot. Thinking "they are new, just wear a couple days and it will be fine" was not something I would recommend. After two days I had not one but two cuts on the top of my foot where the strap had literally sliced into the top of my foot like a papercut (and yes, I ordered and received the correct shoe size). I will definitely send these back for a full refund since I wore them indoors for the most part.

I haven't tried the second pair because I had to let my foot heal from the cuts. I'm hoping this is just poor workmanship and not a new standard for Crocs. I hate the full "rubber" flip flops that are in stores now and they leave blisters until you've worn them enough. These are my favorite shoes of the Spring, Summer, and Fall until Winter makes it just too cold to wear. I am disappointed and hope that the second pair are wearable or both pairs will be returned ... so in this instance buyer beware.
One person found this helpful
on June 27, 2013
I had ball pain issue and my Doctor has recommended me to wear slippers/flip-flops with proper support even at home. Crocs is one of the brands she has recommended. I have bought a few Crocs sandals/flip flops since then. I bought the Capri flip-flop with leather strip. I just love this flip flop... Later I order the Polka Dot one, but this one feels better than the Polka Dot one on the strip material.

Like other comments mentioned the strip is very loose... I usually wear 5.5 or 6 and I ordered size 5 for both and they fit very comfortable.

Amazon is always good with their shipment....:)
on June 12, 2013
I have a bad back and was told the only way I could wear flip flops again was if they had an elevated heel and arch support. I came across these and they are perfect! Wonderfully comfy and cute. I have another pair of Crocs flip flops and they ran so big I thought I would order these one size smaller than my true size. Oops! They came in too small and I had to reorder my actual shoe size. Definitely recommend these flip flops!
on November 13, 2012
I love these flip flops! They are so incredibly comfortable and stylish as well. More up market than just plastic tops! I need arch support in all my shoes so have never been able to wear flip flops. Thank you Crocs for letting me do so again!!

The only bad thing I would have to comment is that they run really big! I wear a size 8.5 shoe so I ordered a size 8 in the Capri. It was so big that I couldn't even keep it on my foot. The next size down was a 7 so I reluctantly ordered ait gain in that size. PERFECT!!!

And I MUST say that Amazon were awesome to deal with regarding the return of the size 8s! So simple, easy and QUICK AS!

Overall, buy them - you WILL NOT regret it! Just be aware of the sizing.
on July 13, 2016
Best croc sandals ever, I walked right through them and wore a hole in the middle. Only took me 10 YEARS! Finally had to part with them, because the leather had stretched out too much.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question