Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on April 14, 2012
These flip flops are super comfy in the soles, amazing!!! BUT the straps are very loose. I exchanged my normal size for the next smaller. Still loose!! But, I was looking for a pair to just wear around the house, so I kept them. I have plantar fasciatis and these are so supportive, I love how they feel. Just wish the straps were tighter. Overall a great shoe, especially if you need good support. Would be awesome if you have wide feet!!! :)
33 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2016
Living in Florida, I wear flip flops A LOT. I have a high arch so I searched for something with the support I need and these did fit the bill for the most part. I bought them in July 2015 and now 6 months later, the strap that goes between my toes broke....and I can't fix it. I'd post a picture but all of the other pictures posted here pretty much show the same exact flaw that I've just experienced. So, did I enjoy wearing them while I could? YES. Am I a bit miffed that after 6 months they're in the trash? YES. Will I buy another pair? I'm not sure....off to research flip flops with arch support I go :-(
on May 29, 2014
I ordered these in my hunt to find comfortable flip flops that I can walk all day in without pain. The reviews were favorable, despite some that say they run large. I ordered a size 6M but in fact received a size 6W with a tag that said "relaxed fit." This must be why everyone says they run large - because they are actually wide fit, not as advertised!! The strap was so loose, I was concerned that I'd fall right out of them. Besides the fit, they have an awful plastic-y smell that is so overpowering, my husband asked me to put them away (this coming from the guy whose Merrells stick up the whole house...)

These are going back asap, and I just ordered a few pairs of Chacos flip-flops to try instead. They're at least twice the price but have excellent arch support and I know I won't be getting cheap plastic. To me, it's worth the money to take care of my feet and back, especially since i have some foot issues (high arches, plantar fasciitis and 6 months pregnant - not a good combo when you throw in unsupportive sandals!!)
on May 25, 2013
I originally bought these flip flops for my grandmother. She lives in Florida, so she's constantly using her flip flops. Because she experiences heel pain, her doctor recommended Crocs to her. She's usually a size 6.5 - 7, depending on the shoe fit. I originally bought her a size 7, but they were way too big for her. (My aunt now wears that pair. She's usually a size 7.5, and the size 7 in these Capri IV fit her perfectly.) Then, I bought my grandmother the same pair of sandals in a size 6. That pair was also too big for her. (My mom now wears that pair. She and I are both size 7. The size 6 in this style Crocs fits us perfectly.) Finally, I bought my grandmother a size 5 in these sandals. They fit her size 6.5 - 7 feet perfectly. She's very happy. :-) If shoes don't fit, I usually return them. These flip flops were so comfortable, we're all wearing them! I usually don't wear sandals that have a toe thong in them. But this one doesn't bother my toes. It's very soft and comfortable.

As a side note, these sandals are very easy to clean. My mom wore these sandals to the beach once. To clean the sand off the suede upper, she gently washed it with water and let it sun dry.
on May 29, 2014
I usually wear 6.5 or 7 but after seeing the review I decided to get size 6. It is perfect. When I put them, they immediately hug my feet. I also have heels and arch problems. They are so comfortable for me. It also did not hurt my toe like some other expensive flip flop I bought. The bottom of these shoes where it contact my feet are not slippery, and where it touch the ground is not slippery too. They made me feel like I am in my running shoes except it is easier to put off and on. I really became a fan. I am buying 2 more pair. And did I forget to mention, they are so light!!! They fit all the characters I am looking for in a flip flop. I wore them from and to work today and my feet are thanking me.
on May 2, 2014
I have a short wide foot (6-6 1/2 WIDE) I was happy to read the reviews stating that they ran big and it was best to order a size smaller so when I ordered these I ordered a size 6. They arrived today and I fell in love immediately with the width being perfect but my foot came to the very edge of the footbed. I walked back and forth in our hallway and while these cushioned my feet and were very comfortable, when I stopped to look my heel was hanging over the back of the footbed.

I'm now returning them and have to wait for my refund to place another order for a size larger. Being an impatient person I can't wait to get these in the next size.
on May 3, 2014
I have ordered this style of flip from Crocs for the past 5 yrs! Love them, wear them out over the summer, order a new pair in the spring for that season. I normally wear an 8 1/2 so I have always gotten a size 9 and they were a little too big but comfortable. So this time I ordered my usual 9 and lo and behold it is much smaller than normal. I compared it to last year's shoe and it is half a size smaller. Again I normally wear a 8 1/2 and it is tight on my foot. Hoping over time they will stretch out a little like they normally do but just wanted to give a heads up that the sizing has changed and you might want to order up another size than normal.
on July 25, 2013
I just bought my third pair in a few years. They are incredibly comfortable, surprisingly supportive, and quite attractive on foot (people don't believe me when I say they're crocs). I always seem to have two active pair - even though they wash and dry really well, I will cycle the older pair out for rougher wear (gardening, yardwork, poolside) and then get a nicer pair for wearing out and about. For all of the flip flops I've owned over the years, definitely the best. I'll continue to buy them as long as croc makes them.

They do run a tad small - I am normally a 9-9.5 and I am comfortable in a 10 for these.
on July 8, 2011
These are so comfy! This is my second pair (I went down a size from my first pair). I can't get this style at our local crocs store so I was so excited to find them here. The piece between the toes is much softer on this style vs. what they have in the store. Highly recommended!
on May 9, 2014
I was warned, as I'm sure you can see in previous reviews that these run big and to order a size smaller. So I did that. Got them, too small. I ordered a 10 which is what I usually wear (got them THE next day! VERY pleased) and they fit perfect. Straps are not too loose as some others have said. Maybe I have tall feet (is that a thing?) I haven't worn them around yet, just in the house, but they feel comfortable, got a little squish feeling to them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.