Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 3, 2016
Living in Florida, I wear flip flops A LOT. I have a high arch so I searched for something with the support I need and these did fit the bill for the most part. I bought them in July 2015 and now 6 months later, the strap that goes between my toes broke....and I can't fix it. I'd post a picture but all of the other pictures posted here pretty much show the same exact flaw that I've just experienced. So, did I enjoy wearing them while I could? YES. Am I a bit miffed that after 6 months they're in the trash? YES. Will I buy another pair? I'm not sure....off to research flip flops with arch support I go :-(
on August 30, 2015
I have had at least 6 pairs of size 8 espresso/petal pink Crocs, Capri-style flip-flops over the years. I purchased a new pair last March from Amazon in the exact same size, color, etc. as I have before. These are the ONLY flip-flops that will stay on my weird feet. I have always loved this style and expected the new pair to last as long as my others had - in fact, I was still wearing my other pairs, getting them wet, muddy, washing them in the washer, etc. They were worn DAILY and HARD. I wore them in creeks, hiking, long walks, sand, mud, you name it. I even wore them around the house in the winter with socks....just jammed that strap right between my toes, socks and all. The bottoms were worn flat and it was easy to bust my butt if I went from a wet environment to a concrete floor. None of the old pairs had broken, but they were looking a little ratty and getting a little dangerous, so I purchased the new pair. BIG MISTAKE. My new pair quickly broke where the toe divider goes into the foot bed of the flip-flop. VERY disappointed. I had BARELY worn them and certainly not as hard as I had worn the others. Quality must have changed.....my old pairs are just now slowly coming apart in between the toes and they don't bite the dust all at once, they die a slow death and I wear them til the end. Mind you, I was VERY HARD (I can't stress that enough) on my old pairs of Capri-style. I was not hard on my new pair. The new pair was crap and a waste of money. CROCS....are you listening? What happened to the old quality???? I want another pair of these, but I don't want to risk the money on getting another low-quality pair.
on May 29, 2014
I usually wear 6.5 or 7 but after seeing the review I decided to get size 6. It is perfect. When I put them, they immediately hug my feet. I also have heels and arch problems. They are so comfortable for me. It also did not hurt my toe like some other expensive flip flop I bought. The bottom of these shoes where it contact my feet are not slippery, and where it touch the ground is not slippery too. They made me feel like I am in my running shoes except it is easier to put off and on. I really became a fan. I am buying 2 more pair. And did I forget to mention, they are so light!!! They fit all the characters I am looking for in a flip flop. I wore them from and to work today and my feet are thanking me.
on May 29, 2014
I ordered these in my hunt to find comfortable flip flops that I can walk all day in without pain. The reviews were favorable, despite some that say they run large. I ordered a size 6M but in fact received a size 6W with a tag that said "relaxed fit." This must be why everyone says they run large - because they are actually wide fit, not as advertised!! The strap was so loose, I was concerned that I'd fall right out of them. Besides the fit, they have an awful plastic-y smell that is so overpowering, my husband asked me to put them away (this coming from the guy whose Merrells stick up the whole house...)

These are going back asap, and I just ordered a few pairs of Chacos flip-flops to try instead. They're at least twice the price but have excellent arch support and I know I won't be getting cheap plastic. To me, it's worth the money to take care of my feet and back, especially since i have some foot issues (high arches, plantar fasciitis and 6 months pregnant - not a good combo when you throw in unsupportive sandals!!)
on April 14, 2012
These flip flops are super comfy in the soles, amazing!!! BUT the straps are very loose. I exchanged my normal size for the next smaller. Still loose!! But, I was looking for a pair to just wear around the house, so I kept them. I have plantar fasciatis and these are so supportive, I love how they feel. Just wish the straps were tighter. Overall a great shoe, especially if you need good support. Would be awesome if you have wide feet!!! :)
33 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2013
I just bought my third pair in a few years. They are incredibly comfortable, surprisingly supportive, and quite attractive on foot (people don't believe me when I say they're crocs). I always seem to have two active pair - even though they wash and dry really well, I will cycle the older pair out for rougher wear (gardening, yardwork, poolside) and then get a nicer pair for wearing out and about. For all of the flip flops I've owned over the years, definitely the best. I'll continue to buy them as long as croc makes them.

They do run a tad small - I am normally a 9-9.5 and I am comfortable in a 10 for these.
on May 31, 2012
I've had these flip flops for a little over a month, and they have become my "go to" flip flop for everyday wear around the house. They are quite comfortable, from the soft, flexible thong between your toes, to the nubby footbed and spongy sole to the bit of arch support. Fairly true to size. If you wear an 8 1/2, go with the 8. I have very wide feet, and these shoes accommodate the wideness of my foot with ease and comfort. Before these, I had a pair of LL Bean flip flops I lived in. These look nice with shorts, jeans, capris, and even very casual skirts.
on May 25, 2013
I originally bought these flip flops for my grandmother. She lives in Florida, so she's constantly using her flip flops. Because she experiences heel pain, her doctor recommended Crocs to her. She's usually a size 6.5 - 7, depending on the shoe fit. I originally bought her a size 7, but they were way too big for her. (My aunt now wears that pair. She's usually a size 7.5, and the size 7 in these Capri IV fit her perfectly.) Then, I bought my grandmother the same pair of sandals in a size 6. That pair was also too big for her. (My mom now wears that pair. She and I are both size 7. The size 6 in this style Crocs fits us perfectly.) Finally, I bought my grandmother a size 5 in these sandals. They fit her size 6.5 - 7 feet perfectly. She's very happy. :-) If shoes don't fit, I usually return them. These flip flops were so comfortable, we're all wearing them! I usually don't wear sandals that have a toe thong in them. But this one doesn't bother my toes. It's very soft and comfortable.

As a side note, these sandals are very easy to clean. My mom wore these sandals to the beach once. To clean the sand off the suede upper, she gently washed it with water and let it sun dry.
on January 22, 2014
I wear a 7 wide in dress shoes (I prefer 7.5 wide or even 8 wide in sneakers/casual shoes) but 6 is perfect for me in these Crocs flip flops - they are very lightweight and comfortable and feel like they provide nice arch support. I am glad the thing between my toes isn't too stiff, as I usually prefer a cloth piece there. It's kind of suede-like but seems soft enough to not be irritating (I haven't worn them for more than a short period of time yet however).
on May 3, 2014
I have ordered this style of flip from Crocs for the past 5 yrs! Love them, wear them out over the summer, order a new pair in the spring for that season. I normally wear an 8 1/2 so I have always gotten a size 9 and they were a little too big but comfortable. So this time I ordered my usual 9 and lo and behold it is much smaller than normal. I compared it to last year's shoe and it is half a size smaller. Again I normally wear a 8 1/2 and it is tight on my foot. Hoping over time they will stretch out a little like they normally do but just wanted to give a heads up that the sizing has changed and you might want to order up another size than normal.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.