$21.37 - $70.90
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- DESIGN: This shoe has all the benefits of the legendary Classic Clog with the added rugged style of an authentic camouflage print. It is constructed using a fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort. The ventilation ports add breathability and help water and debris drain away. And don't forget the heel strap that is designed to offer a secure fit but can be pivoted forward on the clog to provide an easy, slip-on option!
- BENEFITS: These shoes are lightweight, odor-resistant, easy to clean with soap and water, and quick to dry. They also offer non-marking soles, an easy, slip-on design, and extreme durability. Lastly, the ventilation holes allow them to be personalized with Jibbitz charms!
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY? These shoes offer a roomy fit, generous in length and width. They offer an EE width (extra wide). If you are shopping for a 1/2 size, we suggest ordering down to the next smallest whole size.
- WHERE DO I WEAR THESE? These shoes are perfect for any occasion. They serve as great house slippers but are also the ideal boat, beach, pool, shower, gym, travel, walking, camping, and garden shoe. Obviously they are also loved by avid hunters everywhere and one might say they are the perfect shoe for endless hours in a deer stand!
- WHO CAN WEAR THESE? Anyone!! These shoes are loved by all! The graphic is super democratic, appealing to men and women of every age as well as hunters and fashion trendsetters!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We celebrate one-of-a-kinds and stand with all different kinds. We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own shoes.
Unisex Classic Realtree Clog
Another amazingly realistic camo graphic from Realtree, the Edge pattern makes a serious style statement in any environment. Combined with original Croslite foam cushioned footbeds and pivoting heel straps, they’re just the edge you seek.
- Realtree camouflage print
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Iconic Crocs Comfort: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort. Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd. – 2006
Iconic Crocs Comfort
Lightweight, Flexible, 360-degree comfort.
The heart and “sole” of Iconic Crocs Comfort is a wonderful material we call Croslite. It’s not rubber. It’s foam resin, engineered for comfort from our own secret recipe. It’s soft, flexible and incredibly light, but it’s also remarkably tough, which is why you’ll find it used throughout every pair of Crocs shoes.
Dual Crocs Comfort
Blissfully supportive, Soft, All-day comfort.
As always, the story of Crocs comfort begins with a Croslite foam foundation, but we add an extra helping of shock-absorbing material to create Dual Crocs Comfort. The results are supportive, deeply cushioned shoes that make every step feel fantastic.
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries! We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
No frills, no hassle, just easy on and off comfort! These crocs are the future! Each pair gives you the comfort, convenience and support you need, both indoors and out. For Men or Women! Croslite uppers for lightweight cushioning comfort. Ventilation ports for breathability and drainage. Non-marking Croslite outsole. Accepts Jibbitz charms for customizing your look. Wide roomy footbed with heel-hugging back-strap
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the crocs brand. All crocs brand shoes feature crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.5 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008MVJ9MY
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 2,604 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These arrived with fast prime shipping on Sunday and I immediately opened the package and put them on my feet. They fit perfectly - even though I ordered a size down from what I normally wear. The first thing I noticed were the little nubs in the shoe. Initially, I thought I would hate them and at first I have to admit that I was unsure if it would be comfortable feeling them on the sole of my foot. Let me just say, that after walking in them for a bit, you don't even notice them and in fact they make my foot feel good - of course YMMV..
This could be a five star review but, there were some complaints from other reviewers about the finish flaking off so, I am going to wear these for a while and put them to the daily use test. Once I see how they are holding up, I will update this review. One thing to consider is to order a size down from your normal shoe size since these do run large.
After opening them for three weeks and only wearing them a couple times the snap that holds the strap in place broke. Very disappointed as I thought that buying a brand name product would ensure quality.
I'm not sure if my pair was defective or if this is a common issue. As I said they were very comfortable and I suppose they are still usable, but still let down that it can not perform in it's entirety.
I finally came up with this one and I love them. Very comfortable. And at under $20, it doesn't bother me that they are right out of Duck Dynasty.
For all thr people who complain about sizing, remember that Crocs are wide and allow your foot to slide forward if your feet are narrow. The split is to buy one size down if you wear an A or B width. I wear a DD and these are true to size for me.