Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ricky Martin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 12, 2016
WOW. Wow, wow, and wow. I am so mad I didn't discover these shoes while I was teaching (taking a year off now). I have notoriously sweaty, smelly feet. I have spent way too much money on odor inserts for my shoes. I have had to throw away so many pairs of flats because they have such a short shelf life. I came to love fall and winter just because at least then I can wear my boots with tights and socks, which are washable, and I don't get blisters. Enter Crocs: These are cushy, fashionable, washable (really just run some warm tap water and some dish soap if needed over them and let them air dry), breathable, and lightweight. My feet can get a little slippery if I'm in humid weather, but I never get blisters. How many women can say that about a brand new pair of flats that they don't wear with socks? So yeah. I'm sold. A true convert. I have a navy blue pair, just bought some black ones, and will probably round it out by getting brown and white. #hearteyes
on July 22, 2016
These are the gold mine of shoes in my personal opinion! I bought these almost 1 year ago to bring with me in Africa while doing missionary work hoping they would with stand the dust and mud while walking in some pretty rugged areas. They did!

Pro's
-Fit as expected.
I wear a size 9 to 9 1/2 and bough the size 9. They were not tight whatsoever, in fact my feet even had some wiggle room!
-Washable
I walk through lots of dust/mud depending on the weather and needed something that wouldn't be ruined if I needed to wash them. I take these straight in the shower after I'm done with them for the day and wash with mild soap. They dry in a minutes and look brand new.
-Color/Style
I regret to say that my previous opinion of crocs was that they only sold bright colored original ones that... We're not cute. These are the opposite. The color goes with most everything neutral or brown and they're stinking cute too! I've never had blisters from them getting too wet inside, probably because they're not super tight on my foot anyways.

-Con
Because they're rubber, they wear out pretty fast. As you can see in the picture of the bottom of the shoe, they will soon wear all the way through and there's no fixing the shoes after that. However! That's after almost 1 year of wearing these 4-5 days a week through some pretty tough terrain and scrubbing them down good!

I got these on sale for $15 and love them so much I'll be buying another 2 pairs even though the price is $30 a pair now. Love love love these shoes and would highly recommend them in place of expensive, fragile flats.
review imagereview image
on July 26, 2016
I hate crocs in concept.. they are stupid foam shoes that are generally ugly.. .but try them once and you'll always keep a pair around. That is what happened to me. This is my second pair but they are just so comfortable to wear around the house or around the yard. When my feet are sore from a day at work they actually feel better to be in crocs than barefoot. It's like wearing one of those 'anti-fatigue' floor mats on your foot.

I think the slipper industry is going to be gone - crocs are simply a better option.
on July 26, 2015
We bought this for my wife. Here is her review: I've been wanting to try out that legendary Crocs comfort, but I flat-out refuse to wear the ridiculous clown shoe original Crocs. I'm glad they finally started making some decent-looking, feminine styles like the Malindi.
These shoes are very springy and comfortable, and I love the little massaging nubs in the footbed. Now I see what all my Crocs-loving friends have been raving about. The style is conservative enough to wear with business casual attire, if you don't get a funky color. I have two pairs: navy blue and cotton candy. The navy is a good, conservative, matte navy I can wear to work. The cotton candy is a pale, slightly pearly pink, pretty, but a tad bit funky for work.
I would have given them five stars if they made half sizes. I'm a 6.5. I got the navy blue shoes in 7, and the pink ones in 6. The 7s fit all right width-wise, but are a little long. I followed the advice I'd read elsewhere and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes. They shrunk down nicely and fit fine now. The 6s cramp my toes a little bit, but seem to be stretching out with use. Bottom line, if you are a full size, order your regular size. If you are a half size, I recommend going a size up and trying the dryer trick, it really works! Or better yet, just write Crocs an angry letter and demand they start making half sizes!
on October 10, 2013
The toe box on these is high enough that my toenail does not touch the shoe, which I cannot tolerate. So I have room to wiggle, without having to get a shoe that is too long. I usually wear an 8 1/2 in sandals but a 9 1/2 in closed-toe shoes or even 10 in tennis or hiking boots because of this issue. The 9 fits perfectly! The other good thing is that the shoe comes across the top of the foot far enough back so no edge sits on top of the big toe joint (where bunions lurk), so that part is also comfortable. They look well-enough ventilated to work for my walking shoe for a summer month in South America....and SO LIGHT for packing. Now, if CROCS could just make a tango shoe. :-)

UPDATE: BEST travel shoe ever! Weighs nothing, slips into backpack, washes and dries in no time! Wore in South America where it is pretty dusty and felt good about putting it into the back pack, clean, the next day. Wore for a 6-8 mile walk and feet felt GREAT!
on June 18, 2015
Most of my shoes are size 10, with some 9.5. I've worn Crocs before and know styles can be different, so I ordered these as well as the Kadee and knew I'd be using the free return option. I strongly prefer this style, but both pairs were huge! Ordered a 9, and they fit ok, although a little snug. The slight snugness and the style make my feet look really wide, so I'm sending these back too.

I ordered my first pair for 17.56. Deal! The second pair was 27.99, a bummer but still a price point I'm willing to spend. Currently they are for sale for 19.99. All within a ten day period! Does this drive anyone else nuts?
on May 6, 2016
I purchase this item for my mother, for Mother's Day. The color is brown and not black although I order black, they are not the color in the picture. So, disappointed...
review imagereview image
on March 8, 2016
I love these shoes. They do not feel tight. I usually wear a 9 wide. I tried the size 9. They were a little snug the first day. I was not sure if they would work. I did not get a blister though. The next day they felt fine when I put them on. They never felt snug after the first day. I did not wear them more than 3 hours the first day. I have been wearing them all day now. I have ordered some in another color because they worked better than I expected.
on February 19, 2013
First, I tried the Jayna style and loved them so I thought I'd give this Malindi style a try and I love them too. Have always been put off by Crocs as they looked like big sloppy wide clogs, like shower shoes. Not so with this Malinidi style. Having a narrow heel and narrowing ball (losing fat due to age, I think) I was thrilled to find these crocs very stylish and way beyond shower shoes. In fact, they look great with slacks, skirts, and yes even pajamas. ;)

I like this brown color, as its not too dark and not too light, but a neutral toned medium brown. The 5 holes decorating the comfortable rounded toe box make this a stylish flat. The sling back holds the shoe on securely and doesn't rub. They are light as a feather and slip on and off easily but don't fall off when walking. I like the massage effect of the nubby foot bed which helps the circulation in my neuropathy stricken feet. Look good and feel good even for all day wear. I get compliments wherever I go.

I find they are a true 7, even though some folks feel they need to order down. After reading recommendations here on Amazon, I tried a 6 in another Croc flat, the Jayna, and found them too short but the 7 in those fit nicely like these Malinidi, perfectly.

Its a shame that Crocs don't come in half sizes for those that need it, but for me a 7B/Med is my normal size and these feel true to size. Highly recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I'm a 8.5 to 9 and purchased the 8 and they fit with a little room at the back. I think the next size down would have been too small. However, I purchased them for mowing our very large lawn as I have ruined so many shoes doing so. I can rinse them off and they will breath a bit through the holes on the top of the foot and the sling back. I think they will be perfect and no mini sock tan line either! A nice cut to get some sun on the top of my foot.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.