|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.96 - $98.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Classic clog with heel strap and massaging footbed
- adiPRENE+ inserts in the forefoot for pinpoint comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Bistro is designed specifically for those in the foodservice industry. Crocs Lock tread meets industry slip resistant standards. Provides increased traction. Enclosed design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills. Made with Croslite material conforms to foot creating custom fit. Easy to clean: Simply use soap and water.
Designed especially for those who work long hours on their feet, the Bistro clog features Crocs Lock technology, which is slip-resistant and tested to ASTM F1677 standards. You'll also appreciate the extra-dense vamp for added protection, as well as the brand's famous footbed which massages every busy step.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 8.9 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0034KZE9U
- Item model number: crocs 10075
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These quickly became my only work shoes. There is an annoying little ridge inside the shoe near your toes, which the toes of one of my feet sat directly on, rather than just over, but it can be cut or sanded out (I did neither, it's the same foam as the shoes, so it's more of an odd feeling of something touching my toes than actual discomfort).
Will buy more in future. My wife already gave two different pairs, and several of our friends have bought some too.
I should add that a coworker had the same issue with bistro crocs bought from amazon. Don't waste your money.
They are wide - even my husband (who doesn't care about stuff like this) said that they looked like Donald Duck shoes. If you're not self-conscious about how your feet look and you're wearing long pants (I was), I would recommend these for anyone who wants something comfortable and dry that won't slip and slide.