|Fits as expected||
Crocs Women's Adrina Flat
|Price:||$32.98 - $81.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Open-toe jelly flat with laser-cut upper
- Footbed features CrosLite material with circulation nubs
- Non-marking outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
~~~It’s it oooooh or oooooo? You’ll likely get both from curious onlookers with this sassy open-toe flat from Crocs. The Adrina wows with a stunningly open design made from the closed-cell resin that made Crocs famous. A grippy manmade sole completes the look, delivering a sure foot wherever you go.~~~See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003YBQ2E0
- Item model number: crocs 11238
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
But I do love these shoes. It's my second pair. And I'm sorry to see that this original Adrina style is apparently being phased out. My size, 8, only had one color choice available. And when I looked on the croc.com site, they didn't have this style at all. So, I wanted the espresso/brown color, but when I tried to buy it, it was no longer available (in my size anyway). So the black was all I could get. My first pair, which I bought at Kohls, is 1-2 years old. The cushion/sole is nowhere near as supportive as when brand new. But I do wear them frequently. As to the color, FYI the upper is definitely not black, which is good. It's more of a dark gray. The sole is darker, but still not black. So if you're worried the shoes will be too dark or black, they aren't. I like them. Size-wise, both my pairs are size 8, which I usually wear in shoes with no half sizes. The new pair fit just like the first pair. Those of you who have issues with a supposed wide size, I agree with other reviewers who have said that the W you see is not for wide, but for Women's. M would be for Men's. So it's never W=wide and M=medium. Okay.
As I mentioned in other reviews, I am an office worker and I have a lot of foot problems, including bunions and plantar fascitis. Despite medical advice, heavy, stiff orthotic shoes have never worked for me.
Our office is dressy casual, but understandably it draws the line at flip-flops, so I needed something a little more like a pump or sandal that won't make my feet cry out in pain. I don't know what I would do in the spring and summer without Crocs.
* They look great (relatively). Obviously these shoes are plastic, they aren't the classiest shoe on the market. However given my foot problems I basically can wear tennis shoes, or special orthotic flip flops. This shoe is feminine, doesn't look like a croc, and the peep toe feature is great! Do I wish I could wear fashionista shoes, of course, but this shoe gives me the balance of comfort and style that is hard to find with my feet. Somewhat surprisingly I get a ton of compliments on these shoes, everyone has been surprised when I share that they are crocs (to be fair I was surprised to the first time I found them!)
* Super comfortable. No, these don't have a ton of arch support, but for my foot the jelly really does cushion my foot well.
* Durability - I have to rebuy these shoes every 6-9months as I wear a hole through the ball of the foot. That said, I pretty much wear them every single day of the spring, summer, and fall. Given how cheap they are, it's not exactly a surprise that they break down that quickly.
* No half-sizes - I really like the fit of the 9, but then my foot is too big for the holes along the side and I develop blisters. The size 10 is just a bit too large so my heel slip out the back with relative frequency. A 9.5 would be perfect, but I make do with the 10.
* Opacity - I wish the colors were fully opaque (the black is more of a grey color). Minor point, but important to know going in that these are not *black*-black.