|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.00 - $75.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Flat in flexible design featuring pointed toe and side cutouts at heel
- Croslite footbed
- Traction pads on outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crosliteâ„¢ upper in an elegant pointed toe silhouette. Soft, translucent uppers. Crosliteâ„¢ foam footbed for cushion and comfort. Durable rubber outsole for durable wear. Imported.
Crocs, Inc. is a rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and retailer of footwear for men, women and children under the Crocs brand. All Crocs brand shoes feature Crocs' proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite, which represents a substantial innovation in footwear. The Croslite material enables Crocs to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor-resistant shoes. These unique elements make Crocs ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses such as boating, hiking, hospitality and gardening. The versatile use of the material has enabled Crocs to successfully market its products to a broad range of consumers.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LX7JBXG
- Item model number: crocs 16265
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Still, they are otherwise very attractive and comfortable. And when I got wet paint on these and didn't notice for a few weeks (on the soles), it wiped right off with nail polish remover. Can't say that for fabric shoes. I'm not planning on buying them in every color I can find like the Adrina III, but I don't regret getting them, and I do wear them regularly--just not on long days!
I typically wear a 7.5 and usually order an 8 in this brand. This time the 8 fit like an 8/8.5, so I had to order a 7. They are SLIGHTLY tight, but not enough to keep me from wearing them.
I put a thin insole in to help, but it just doesn't work. It then becomes uncomfortable around my heels, because then my heel is too high in the shoe.
I wanted to love these