Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "LMP Bluetooth Keypad (WKP-1314)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 14% off the $44.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
LMP Bluetooth Keypad (WKP-1314)
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TROUBLESHOOTING:Kindly refer user manual and troubleshooting guide attached in this page before use.
- 28 key wireless (Bluetooth) keypad for easy and fast working with figures, tables, calculations, spread sheets, etc.
- Linkage bar connects the keypad seamlessly with the Apple wireless keyboard - a perfect alternative solution to the USB keyboard!
- Can be used as a stand-alone wireless keypad with any Apple MacBook or MacBook Pro or any Apple bluetooth-enabled computer.Keys include figures 0-9, operaton keys, hot-keys, page up/down, arrow up/down, delete forward, enter function key
- Designed to fit the Apple wireless keyboard in an elegant way.Broadcom Bluetooth Chipset
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: LMP Bluetooth Keypad (WKP-1314)
iHome USB Numeric Keypad (IMAC-A210S) B007X3VEB6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor||Prime360||Prime360|
|Model Year||2012||2011||2012||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds||Information not provided||0.24 pounds||1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Fails to stay connected
2. Have to close the keyboard helper every time it reconnects
3. Key strings (one press, continues inputting keystroke until something else is pressed
4. Short battery life with almost new, freshly charged NiMH batteries
My system: Mac Mini, OS 10.6.8, keypad connected to the keyboard, pad located within 3 feet of the mini with NO metal or solid objects between them. I have zero problems with a bluetooth mouse (used occasionally) or Apple bluetooth keyboard (used constantly).
Since Apple doesn't make a bluetooth keyboard with a numeric keypad, this product is a great idea. Unfortunately, the product is a complete failure.
The product is exactly as described, down to the same type of keys on the current generation of aluminum keyboards by Apple. The product is solid so I expect it to hold up to constant keypunching as I use my spreadsheets (I've only had it one day). The keys all respond as you would expect without any configuration, which made my day. I paired it with my Mac and a few seconds later I was using it.
My only gripes are with some of the details in the build quality. Like I said, overall it is solid, but this is NOT aluminum. The metallic look is a textured plastic. Not cheap plastic but still plastic. The linkage bar is also plastic. The linkage bar fits perfectly with my Apple Bluetooth KB as advertised, but I worry that one day I'll move the joined apparatus too quickly and break something. The other part that bugs me is the battery door. I'm sure it just needs to get broken in, but it was a trick to get it open and closed so I may end up breaking that at some point too. Then again, it could last forever. It did come with batteries which was nice.
Last note: Shop around. There are other prices for it out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in this product. I can't get it to work after about 4 weeks....too late to return. It won't stay paired. Now the numeric keys do not work. Read morePublished 2 months ago by RBR
Excellent build quality and operational quality. Great companion to Magic Keyboard.Published 2 months ago by Simon Forsyth
The title should say it all. It was a great keyboard, until it just stopped working after less than a year. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Donna