Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 12, 2017
I have only used the phone since yesterday. It is a real quality phone. The color is not a radical pink. The build is perfect. The clarity is great. I would highly recommend this phone. The volume control is good leaving it on low. The ringer is more than loud enough. It looks like it will last a long time.
on May 8, 2017
My only wish is that is was more PINK! This pink color is pretty faded. But the phone works great otherwise, and I love the design!
on April 30, 2017
this is a great phone!
on September 5, 2017
I REALLY LOVE IT!
on December 22, 2012
I chose this phone to relive my teen years, of course, and it worked! Unfortunately, it also made me relive the years of not knowing who was calling until I answered. This means cold calls from people selling things. I'm hoping to find a caller ID box that will work with this, but if not, I'll have to let the calls go to voicemail first.

Otherwise I love it. It has the heft of the old phones, and the comfort ot the old earpieces.
on November 7, 2013
Since seeing a classic episode of "Family Affair" and watching Cissy use her pink phone, I just got "all nostalgic" and "had to have one". I knew Amazon would have something like this and I didn't have to look far. So glad I ordered this phone. Love it. They used to make phones with such beauty, class, a sense of fun and personality...I miss those days. Everything is black and small now, but not this pink beauty. I even "named" this phone "Cissy. Love it.
on June 7, 2017
Beautiful phone
on February 4, 2017
Love this phone! Weighty & crystal clear sound, plus it's gorgeous! Only complaint ring is loud, even when on the lowest setting, but you can turn it off. Highly recommend.
on February 14, 2011
I ordered this product for my granddaughter - who recently had her room redone by her other grandmother. She is not old enough to warrant a cell phone, so we decided to get her the Pink Princess telephone - as we thought she would like it. The product arrived in the promised time frame, and was exactly as it was desribed. It was a little expensive - compare to other products - but I believe it was worth the extra money - as it is well built, and should last her a long time. She was very excited with it, and has used it to stay in contact with her school friends. I am happy with the product, and would do business with the company again.
on February 8, 2017
So far so good. Nice feel to dial buttons. Sound quality's fine. Heavy enough so won't get easily knocked off table edge, too. Wish it came in black.