BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Crosman 760 Pumpmaster, Pink Stock air rifle
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on April 29, 2016
Why no zero stars available? First of all, this is not the bb gun you get, you get the new version - the all plastic 760- and it is a total piece of junk. Very disappointed. About as accurate as a drunken game of pin the tail on the donkey...
My 7 year old daughters first experience and she hit one can after 20 shots - it was not her missing.... I am a good enough shot and could not hit a coke can at 10 yards with 10 pumps and pellets.
Just a mess of a gun....
on November 29, 2014
I purchased this gun for my wife so that we could both plink in the back yard without sharing a crosman model 66 we have. I thought the pink was a cool design feature to make it her own; and it did and does. The performance is lacking. Compared to the model 66 it is much harder to pump and the smaller pump forearm can pinch your fingers. The barrel is a few inches shorter and that seems to reduce the accuracy compared to the 66. If I were to do it again I would buy a 66 and put some pink vinyl accents on the gun. It's an ok gun, and the pink aspect worked as intended as a gift to a woman, but because of the odd shaped stock that can pinch your fingers, coupled with the decrease in leverage for cocking the gun I would not recommend this gun. The 66 is much easier to cock, proves to be much more accurate, shoots with more force using less pumps. What crosman needed to do was make the 66 in pink.
on January 17, 2017
Terrible accuracy. I tried 2 rifles to see if one was defective but both were horrible even with a scope shooting a random 6 to 8 inch group (if you call that a group) at 10 or 20 feet. This was held staedy at a bench with 5 pumps and several brands and types of pellets were used. The only good part about this rifle is the clip that holds the pellets and makes it easy to load up for the next shot and it pumps easily. 10 pumps and the pellets sometimes missed a 12 inch square target at 20 feet. If a pellet gun can't hold a group at 20 feet there's something wrong because how could a child target practice with this? Sent it back
on August 27, 2016
I bought this for a great niece`s birthday and she just loves it. For the price it is unbelievably accurate with pellets. Not a lot of power but enough for the target shooting and plinking she does. Upon opening the box I was impressed with how tight the gun felt, no rattling or looseness. I am a serious air-gunner and I like this little gun. If you have a young girl you want to get interested in shooting this is a good place to start.
on March 25, 2014
This has a lot of features I like. You load BBs into a chamber and you put Pellets into a clip that holds 5 shots.

The gun is a bolt action, so you can only do single shots of BB or Pellet.

The instructions are lacking in a few areas. (1) if you don't find the lock to hold your BBs in the upper chamber, you will have a lot of miss fires. (2) Guess which way you have to put the pellets in the magazine, I had to (3) How many times can you pump the gun before you blow the seals? (4) Sights are not the best and you have to adjust for pressure and which type of ammo you are using. (BB vs PELLET)
on April 19, 2017
What came did not look like picture and it stated micro front site , it was not just plain black site. It will work ok as a gift but it seems Crosman has changed the design some. If there was one better I would have went with it.
on June 2, 2013
My Husband's Review: I am rating this gun itself at 4 stars, but am not recommending this for women or younger shooters.

As an avid air-gunner, let me start by saying that a Crosman 760 or any other pump-up or break-barrel doesn't lend itself well to women or younger shooters and could in all probability turn them off the hobby or sport completely. For example, my wife will only shoot one of my 760s if I do the pumping. Therefore, I would recommend either a CO2-powered air gun or an AEG Airsoft which is battery operated and can shoot in either semi-auto or full-auto mode. These AEG guns are great looking and many shoot at 400+ fps. Don't forget - always practice range safety!
on May 7, 2017
If you're looking to get this for a kid that age, it might not be what you want. If the kid is 10 or so, it will probably be perfect. My dad has had one of these (not pink, of course) for 30-40 years and it still works perfectly. Buy it for your 10 year old and he'll still be able to use it when he graduates college
on April 24, 2014
I spent all summer teaching fleas to hold up tiny little flea sized hats and I was able to shoot them right off the tiny flea sized dowel as they held them aloft over their tiny flea heads. This gun is amazingly accurate.
When the rest of the apple dumpling gang saw the new pink boom stick they all were slack jawed. We immediately painted our horses pink and got pink cowboy boots and pink lassos. Its a grand new day!!!
on March 24, 2013
I've had my Daisy lever action BB gun for almost 30 years... still works after thousands of shots. We bought this Crossman 760 in pink for my daughter less than a year and a half ago for Christmas and it started giving fits on its second use. Now, on it's third "attempted" use, it won't even fire a BB... it just drops the BB out of the barrel. It hasn't been used much and it's been stored in a dry gun safe. What gives? The packaging says it's "Not a Toy", yet it has the reliability of a water gun from the dollar store? Did I get a lemon?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse