Top critical review
3 people found this helpful
Extremely Cheap Construction - Avoid These!
on March 16, 2011
First let me say that these are fairly inexpensive, so in part you get what you pay for. But beyond that these are exceptionally bad. It's been a while since I've ran into a product that is blatantly cheap and poorly engineered.
- The lens pops out regularly. From taking them off/putting them on I found several times they didn't fit right because the lens was trying to jump out of the rubber.
- FOG. These things fog up on command. In almost every skirmish I tried to use them they ended up be completely foggy.
- Only for small noses. I know that sounds silly, but as a guy with a bigger nose I found that the bridge area on these was extremely small and made them sit funny on my face.
- The tint is a bit too dark. Unless you're using these on a very sunny day I would wager that things will not be as easy to see if you like.
- They don't talk back when you curse at them for being so crappy.