Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 27, 2013
I want you to listen to this review because you just might be scrowling up and down looking for a trust worthy review. Half say yes its great and the other half say it the worst. I think it's good. I looks like the one in the picture but the lense is a bit darker. I got this because when I went to play airsoft those rental mask would always fog up every 2 minutes and would ruin the game. I got these google, a half mask and a helmet. LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!
Pros-
- fits nicely
-good amount of tint on the lense
-has little holes on the top and bottom to provent fogging up
- fogs up very little or not at all (depending on time of use)
- nice beginer gogles
Cons-
- can't play night games

Over all I think you should get it. I know the feeling that you don't know who to listen to. Trust me on this one!
on March 16, 2011
First let me say that these are fairly inexpensive, so in part you get what you pay for. But beyond that these are exceptionally bad. It's been a while since I've ran into a product that is blatantly cheap and poorly engineered.

Issues:
- The lens pops out regularly. From taking them off/putting them on I found several times they didn't fit right because the lens was trying to jump out of the rubber.
- FOG. These things fog up on command. In almost every skirmish I tried to use them they ended up be completely foggy.
- Only for small noses. I know that sounds silly, but as a guy with a bigger nose I found that the bridge area on these was extremely small and made them sit funny on my face.
- The tint is a bit too dark. Unless you're using these on a very sunny day I would wager that things will not be as easy to see if you like.

Pros:
- They don't talk back when you curse at them for being so crappy.
on October 17, 2012
You can't tell by the picture, but these glasses have a mirrored finish on the outside... They look very cool on my son (12 y.o.--him & his buddies have airsoft pellet guns that they play combat with). They have an adjustable strap so they can be worn by my son or hubby (he has quite a bit of a larger head). They are flexible so they are snug around their eyes & that, my friend, will keep them from getting hurt!! Besides all that, the mirrored finish makes them super cool to wear! ;) I have caught my son wearing them just to wear them!
on February 3, 2013
the goggles came in a timely manner, however, my two greatest complaints are as follows.
1: they fog WAY too easy. the fact that they seal in around your eyes mean that there's no air flow, and your eyes feel like they're cooking
2: your's may be different, but on mine, the plastic lens fell out. i put in some rubber cement, and tied some string around the narrow bit, and they work just fine, but i highly reccomend testing yours out. nothing ruins a battle like your only protection self-destructing
on February 13, 2013
These airsoft goggles are very comfortable and easy to adjust to the size of your head. They have shading in the lenses that is nice when its bright out but can be a hassle when its cloudy or dark out. I also want to add that unlike what others are saying these goggles do NOT fog when using them(at least my my use of them). The only reason i give them a 4 star rating is they seem to scratch and smudge easily. But overall these are worth the price you pay for them.
review image review image review image
on January 5, 2013
My son is an avid airsofter and was having issues with his current set of goggles. He is 12 and so many of the goggles are too big for his face. These were a perfect fit and had a great range of vision. They are tinted slightly, so you can see in the sun.

On another note, they are also good for chopping onions. My sister was chopping onions in her endeavor to help with Christmas dinner and saw them on the counter and put them on! No tears!
on December 30, 2013
This is an awesome little product! Perfect for my 10 years olds face/head and adjustable and fitting enough for my 17 year olds as well. I purchased my 10 year old his first Airsoft BB gun this Christmas and these goggles are a perfect "must have!" Thank you! And prompt shipping too!
on March 23, 2016
Fits comfortably yet tight with 100% vision these were the best goggles I have see and I'm ordering sets for all of my airsoft friends at their request
on March 19, 2010
The lenses are intercheable, either that or they just remove too easily, and they fogged up during a woodland/open terrain airsoft match, I had to take cover and stick my fingers in, that's when I realized the lenses came off too easily. It's a nightmarish safety issue, you're better off buying shooting glasses or a non-vented safety goggle from your hardware store that's ANSI rated or real eye-pro like a paintball mask.
on November 7, 2011
this is possibly the worst goggles you can buy. The lenses fogged up within 20 seconds of putting them on. i tried widening the holes but that didn't help. Also the lenses easily separate from the rubber frame, not good when your in the middle of an airsoft war. And the tint is bad for RDS (red dot sights).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.