4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Cross Guitar 2.0: Folding/Foldable Acoustic Steel-String Acoustic/Electric Travel Guitar Silent Guitar with Gig Bag[CRS2-S]
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Built-in pickup system with headphone jack 3.5mm Aux-in, 3.5mm Headphone, and 6.35mm main output to enhance your playing experience.
- No assembly nor footstool needed
- Bodiless guitar design - space saving and great for quiet practice
- No Compromise - offering real acoustic guitar experience with comfortable posture
- Compact design to travel with ease
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Traveler Guitar 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Right, Maple (ULN MPS)
Traveler Guitar 6 String Escape Mark III (Mahogany), Right, (MK3 MHS)
Sojing 010A-U Silent Electric Acoustic Steel String Guitar
|Sold By||Cross Guitar USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Delfymusic|
|Body Material||maple||Maple||Mahogany||solid wood|
|Neck Material Type||maple||—||—||basswood|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: when taking the guitar out of the over ship box , I found the inner shipping box was torn and damaged and had shipping labels on it from previous person. Upon opening the box the guitar was bubble wrapped and in a nice padded case. Taking the instrument out and trying to tune it was a big disappointment ! As can be seen on the attached video the”G” string tuner had an exorbitant amount of play in the defective tuner (as can be seen on attached video) getting in tune and keeping it there was impossible ! I love Taiwanese products! And purchased it because of their reputation! These set of classical guitar tuners were not even up to china’s standards! Another big disappointment was the cheap Asian maple fingerboard. It was an extremely soft maple and not worthy of fingerboard standards! The neck had a bow in it and didn’t want to bother to try to adjust or work with the guitar at this point! Money is not an object so at this point I’m going to wait for the other”Traveler” guitar at the $500. Range, not some second hand broken tuner , neck bowed , return sold as “new”. Return label is being printed as I write the review.
****update****: recieved replacement today. suprised to report that the pickup issue is essentially resolved! the overall tone on this one is dramatically better than on the first unit. the string balance is overall very good. the low E is still slightly lower in volume, but just barely. the first unit was so bad as to be unplayable live but this one is awesome! also on the first unit, the tone controls on the guitar had to be set to cut all the treble to sound decent, but on the replacement all the tone dials can be in the middle and the tone is great. I'm amazed to say the amplified sound is comparable to my Godin. So im not sure if the first one was defective or if its just a question of poor quality control, but that's the nature of generic electronics i guess. Based on this unit i'm changing the review to 5 stars.
Still, the inventor would be well served to consider offering a more premium pickup system....this thing would really shine.
Top international reviews
This guitar fits the bill perfectly.
1. It is a compact, easy to carry, travel guitar. It can fit in an airplane cabin, and it is sturdy enough to take almost anywhere! (I carry it in my car's trunk so I can play even if I am in a parko r go camping
2, It is super quiet. I have been practicing in my office (better than procrastinating watching youtube) and my office neighbourghs cannot hear it!/
3. In addition, it is a great electro-acustic guitar. I plugged it in a guitar amp and it sounds terrific. Much better than an electric guitar at a comparable price.
4. furthermore it is a nice guitar. Action is nice and you can regulate it. I have been playing classical guitar for a while and this guitar is as comfortable as any expensive one.
In sum: you get 3 guitars for the price of one: silent, travel and electro-acustic.