CrossGear TSA Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Combination Lock- Fits Most 17.3 Inch Laptops and Tablets CR-8112BKXL
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Anti-theft】:Side-mounted lock makes your wallet and other valuables safe.with dedicated Laptop Sleeve compartment holds Laptops/Tablet 15.6 17 Inch, notebook computer. Bookbag with computer compartment protect your laptop such as for Acer, HP, ASUS, Samsung,Dell,MSI,Lenovo,Apple MacBook perfectly.
- 【TSA Travel with Ease】: ScanSmart lay-flat technology protects up to a 17” laptop, opens quickly at airport security, and ensures a hassle-free laptop-in-bag TSA scan. Ideal for daily use at school, work, weekend getaway, occasional travel, overnight camping, hiking, and great gifts to everyone you love
- 【USB Charging Port】: There is an External USB socket on the outside of the backpack connected by a cable to the Power Bank Pocket where you can place your power bank ( not include ) and charge your devices by just plugging into the external USB port.
- 【Multi-Compartment design】: The backpack have 19 Multi-Pockets,3 main zipper pocket , 1 laptop compartment pocket,1 iPad compartment pocket , 1 premium Organizer compartment pocket with multiple pockets and key fob,13 other usefull small Pockets.
- 【Large Backpack Size】: 19.7 x 8.3 x 13 Inches(L*W*H),Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 16.6 x 11.4 x 1.8 Inches and weighs 2.63 lbs It can holds 14 or 15.6" up to most 17.3" notebook or laptop, meets your needs of day round trips.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
About CrossGear :
Crossgear was founded in 1921.
As one of the few comprehensive industry operation company on case and bag brands,
it is committed to introducing professional, high-quality and internationally recognized travel gear.
Our company has nearly a hundred intellectual property rights and a dozen patents in the case and bag industry.
By establishing its own case and bag supply chain system, originally creating modular production and taking the lead in introducing intelligent module products,
the company is committed to developing into a platform service company in the world’s case and bag industry.
CrossGear Anti-Theft Backpack--Your best choice while you are going to a business trip,weekend trip,school,hiking,cycling,work etc.CrossGear Anti-Theft Backpack can be your best friends on any accasions.
The password set in the combination lock of the product is defaulted as 000.
If you want to reset your password,place Read carefully the tutorial on the tag of the backpack.
You must remember your own backpacking code.
Please keep it in your mind.
If not ，You may need to try out the correct password from 001 to 999.
our main purpose is to make you to enjoy the best shopping experience. We are committed to providing premium products, competitive low-pricing and excellent customer service
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
( my observation after receiving backpack )
"- A designated laptop-only section ( shares space with the tablet pocket and pocket for external battery to USB port)
- The laptop-only section completely unfolds to lie flat on the X-ray belt ( It does unfold, but the laptop is stored on the wrong side. It lies on top of the front pockets and zippers. This would show as being under the laptop when x-rayed.)
- No metal snaps, zippers or buckles inside, underneath or on top of the laptop-only section ( see previous reason)
- No pockets on the inside or outside of the laptop-only section ( laptop-only section shares the space with the tablet pocket and pocket for external battery to external USB port. Technically, it also shares with all of the pockets on the front of the pack.)
- Nothing packed in the laptop-only section other than the computer itself. ( Wouldn't matter because it sits on top of all the front pockets with zippers; which, is against the third bullet above.)"
Don't get me wrong. I like the backpack overall. I just disagree with how the manufacturer states it is TSA checkpoint friendly, when it isn't even close. Compare with other TSA ready packs, like SwissGear and High Sierra. It would help to also apply with TSA Pre-check so you hopefully won't have to open your bag and remove the laptop!
The largest pocket fits my 17.3" laptop very well. While the holding area inside the pocket is too small to fit it, the pocket itself fits it very well. I don't blame this on the design of the backpack as my laptop base is rather thick.
All my stuff is able to fit in it without feeling like I have to maneuver everything or it will get disorganised. That's a huge plus.
The one gripe that I have about it is in the holding area for the portable charger. The one that I have is a long rectangular version that holds about 20000amh, which unfortunately will not fit in the slot given as it was made for ones that are more square shaped. I may attempt to modify this but that's the biggest problem I have with it so far, and it's not that significant. If you have a portable charger pack that's longer than it is wide, you probably won't be able to hold it in the pocket.
In terms of build quality, it feels sturdy for the most part but I am noticing some threads starting to come off inside with some of the straps. This is nothing bad so far but if something falls off within the first month of ownership I'll have to rescind some of the praise I have for this bag. For the time being though, it's a great buy and I'd highly recommend it.
I wish the pocket to hold the battery was bigger, it needs to be 2" deeper. That is the only suggestion I would have.
Thank you for creating an excellent product. What l expected was a handle large enough to fit over my rolling luggage
and perhaps a chest strap when wearing the backpack. However l think l will able to manage the backpack purpose.