La Crosse Technology TX28U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Thermo-Hygro Sensor
|Price:||$21.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remote wireless thermo-hygro sensor; transmits from up to 330 feet any La Crosse 915 MHz Instant Transmission weather system
- LCD screen displays outdoor temperature and humidity level; wall mount or stand alone options
- Assesses outdoor temperatures from -31.9 to +139 degrees F, and humidity levels from 1 to 99 percent
- Requires separate purchase of compatible weather system and 2 AA batteries; install out of direct rain or sun
- Measures 1-3/4 inches wide by 1 inch deep by 6-1/4 inches high; limited 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
weather station lasted at least 5 years; the next one just past the warranty period. The weather station that I paired with this sensor has also been problematic.
Try to contact customer service and, if your are lucky, after 4 days you will get a canned response from them telling you to change the batteries, even when you have already told them you changed the batteries multiple times. Your followup reply seems to go in a black hole. I am now trying to get this replaced under the warranty.
I have not tried Oregon Scientific, but I will in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It does that it is supposed to and the price was very good.Published 6 months ago by Rev. Melvyn J. Vlasz
Great for monitoring my greenhouse during the winter, since the base unit has a temperature alarm. Unfortunately the base unit and remote sensors last only about 2 years and then... Read morePublished 14 months ago by VIRGINIA
I bought the sensor as a replacement for the old one, which obviously was exposed too much to the elements, especially rain. Read morePublished on January 10, 2014 by Uwe Bahr
Works like it's supposed to. It's an outdoor unit so having the display on it is kind of unnecessary but if you put it in an easily viewed area it's okay.Published on November 25, 2013 by Fred
I bought this as a replacement unit for one that had performed perfectly for over five years. The replacement was quickly set up and working as expected from the original outside... Read morePublished on May 24, 2013 by Agent Orange