La Crosse Technology WS-7014CH-IT Indoor & Outdoor Digital Thermometer w/ Indoor Humidity, Forecaster, Atomic Clock
Convenient and table size, La Crosse Technology’s wireless forecast station gives you weather at a glance. Features self-setting Atomic time and automatic updates so you don’t need to reset your clock for Daylight saving time. Displays both Indoor & Outdoor temperature (F/C) and Indoor Humidity (%RH) and weather forecast icons with tendency arrows. Wireless temperature sensor transmits within seconds giving you fast, accurate information.
Self-setting Atomic Time
Define your preferenced time zone setting (–12 GMT to +12 GMT) and WWVB radio signal will automatically set the time and date for you. No worries when it comes to daylight saving time as well, as the clock will adjust for you twice a year.
Weather icons show what the future forecast will be in your location, from rainy to sunny. The forecast sensitivity can be adjusted to allow for areas that have a higher or lower sensitivity to changing air pressure. The weather forecast is based solely upon the change of air pressure over time; creating a necessity to disregard all weather forecasting for about 48-60 hours after the unit has been set-up, reset, or moved from one altitude to another (i. e. from one floor of a building to another floor).
Minimum & Maximum temperature values
Display how your weather has been fluctuating with recorded hi & lo values with time/date stamp. Also records indoor humidity.
Monitor multiple sensors
Display features up to 3 channels, so adding additional sensors is not a problem. Monitor a storage room, basement, or greenhouse temperatures at the same time. Toggle between channels and view those highs or lows with a date/time stamp since the last reset.
Fast, Accurate transmission
Up to 330 ft signal range, the wireless transmitting sensor is also weather resistant to outdoor environments. Some metals and glass can decrease range of distance.
- Weather Forecasting Function with 3 Weather Icons and Weather Tendency Indicator
- Wireless OUT Temp (F/C)
- Monitors IN Temp (F/C) & Humidity (%RH)
- MIN/MAX Value of Temp with Time & Date of Recording
- MIN/MAX Value of Humidity
- Barometric Tendency Arrow
- Atomic Time and Date (Manual Setting)
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- Can Receive Up to 3 Sensors
- IN Humidity Range: 1% to 99%
- OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to +159.8 F (-39.8 C to 71 C)
- IN Temp Range: 14.2 F to 159.8 F (-9.9 C to 71 C)
- Power Requirements:
- Receiver: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Sensor: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)