Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "La Crosse Technology WT-8005U-S Atomic Digital Wal...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $29.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.47 shipping
+ $5.86 shipping
+ Free Shipping
La Crosse Technology WT-8005U-S Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor Temperature, Silver
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.96 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Atomic all clock with self-setting time and date, indoor temp, alarm. Please note: Product has ONLY indoor temperature, NOT outdoor temperature.
- Automatically updates for seasonal time changes where applicable
- Clock with alarm and snooze; time with seconds.Works well with good alkaline AA batteries .
- Displays time, date, day, temp on one screen; wall hanging or free standing;
- Measures 9 by 1 by 7.2 inches; requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
La Crosse Technology WT-8005U - 9 in. Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Digital Style with self-setting time attracts for your convenience and enjoyment. Time display self-sets to the Universal Time automatically, keeping you right on time! On/off optional daylight saving time updates. It features perpetual calendar that displays weekday and also monitors your indoor temperature. Also, features a time alarm with snooze for table side use.
Self Set Atomic Time
Automatic self sets your time to your adjusted US time zone (available ET, CT, PT, & MT) giving you the most accurate time! Adjustable view in standard 12 hour or military 24 hour time.
Accurate indoor room temperature can be viewed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Display the Day, Date, and Weekday
Wall hang or Stand Alone
Hang onto a wall or place onto a table to use alarm feature. Fold-out leg stands allows to be used onto desk or nightstand.
Alarm with Snooze
5 minute snooze alarm time. Alarm icon shows when it's activated.
- Atomic all clock with self-setting time and date, indoor temp, alarm
- Automatically updates for seasonal time changes where applicable
- Clock with alarm and snooze. Counting seconds display.Works best with good alkaline AA batteries.
- Displays time, date, day, temp on one screen; wall hanging or free standing.
- Measures 8.95"L x 1.05"W x 7"H - 2" Time Digits
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- IN Temp Range: 14.1 F to 139.8 F (-9.9 C to 59.9 C)
Compare to Similar Items
This item: La Crosse Technology WT-8005U-S Atomic Digital Wall Clock with Indoor Temperature, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||1.1 pounds||0.8 pounds||1.15 pounds||1.7 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Good and no frill design. Bought it at around $20.
- Large and high contrast display, easy to read from far across a room
- Receiver is more sensitive (getting atomic clock signal immediately and during the day, when my old one was only correcting at night (Atomic clock RF signals travel better at night) about 10' from the nearest window). BTW, if you want to get the right clock immediately and during the day, go near a window with clear view to the outside and press clock sync button on the back for manual sync.
- Easy to follow instruction, and the web address for the instruction is printed right next to the battery compartment (handy, since we need to refer to instruction when we change the batteries)
- Simple timezone setting (one button to toggle four USA time zones) -- more on this on Neutral (below) also.
- Daylight Savings Time reflects the correct calendar period -- some of the older products somehow does not understand the new daylight savings time period in USA, but this one does.
- If you care about accuracy of the temperature display, mine was correct within 0.5 oF, compared to my lab instrument -- your clock's accuracy may vary :-).
- Instruction is not clear for the first initialization. Could only select the timezone AFTER the clock searched for the Atomic clock signal... (a few minutes), but the instruction does not say that. I thought I had a faulty unit at first. Better instruction needed.
- MAKE SURE that you plan to use this clock in continental USA (ONLY the 4 time zones, Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific).Read more ›
The display and clear and easy to read.
Unlike most digital wall clocks this one includes the seconds -- some people may find the constant updates visually distracting.
As well as keeping time and the date, I like being able to see the temperature in the room where it is located to accurately assess my air conditioning and heating unit.
Regular clocks always seem to have the slightest ticking that I find annoying when it is quiet. The atomic clocks do not have that ticking, and I am very pleased about that.
I was glad to get it on a gold box deal and got it on time early in the morning by FedEx. The only thing that I object to is that these atomic clocks do not have backlighting, so I can see the clock at night or in low lighting. If the company ever puts backlighting in, then I would call these clocks more than perfect.
I have been using this clock for 3 months now.
It syncs with the atomic clock for some days in a week. Once the time is correct, it stays correct for few days as well.
But suddenly it loses sync with the atomic clock and then sets itself back to January 2000. This happens at least once every 2 weeks.
Moreover, after this sync loss, it doesn't correct itself upon next sync. It then has to corrected manually. This is a fail as a wall clock.
For me, this clock was a waste of money.
If someone knows how to turn off auto-sync with atomic clock, please leave that in comments. Much appreciated.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it but we have 3 of these and they all eat batteries pretty quickly. hmmm...Published 1 day ago by MG Brown
This is my third La Crosse clock and is the only one which does not change time automatically. It is hard to read the time from side angle. Read morePublished 2 days ago by JennT
Great clock, but a little small for wall use and not all that visible. Once set it functions perfectly. Pay attention to dimensions when orderingPublished 2 days ago by Wayne B. Bzdula
Very easy to read and set up, I use this in my fitness room so the fact that it says seconds is pretty amazing when you're going hard!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Atomic update feature died within 6 months. Since this clock runs quite accurately, i don't have to keep on adjusting to correct time. Read morePublished 5 days ago by K. Phan