- Series: Fundamental Issues in Law and Society (Book 4)
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Northwestern University Press; 1 edition (September 2, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0810114399
- ISBN-13: 978-0810114395
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,983,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crossing Boundaries: Traditions and Transformations in Law and Society Research (Fundamental Issues in Law and Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|