- File Size: 682 KB
- Print Length: 370 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1523210036
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Raven Books (January 14, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016P5VN0Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #68,375 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $10.00 (63%)
Crossing Hudson (The Guardians Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Ryan went from sheltered, pampered and protected mate-to-be to kick butt slayer in the blink of an eye and at the cost of her twin. Now she trains future slayers while culling the worst of the worst delivered courtesy of the meddling Powers That Be… all for the protection of that which she holds most dear… her son. She had one night with her mate and she can’t even recall his face. No problem because she wants nothing to do with the liar. He promised her he’d come for her. Now she has all this evil on her tail and it’s all because of him.
Hudson Carver has waited a lifetime for his mate. He’s a guardian riding the edge of Light and Dark and he’s so close to crossing the line. Now he’s been sent on a babysitting mission to protect some slayer guy named Ryan. Seems evil has the hots for this Ryan big time. Imagine his surprise when he discovers Ryan isn’t a “he”… and he’s certain they’ve met before. He just doesn’t recall when or how.
These two are dished up just a few challenges, but claiming their HEA in spite of the Powers To Be and the wrath of hell is just what the fates have ordered. I dare you not to root for these two or to fall in love with one tiny little man. Crossing Hudson is one of those star-crossed lover stories where you can’t help but pray someone says stick it to those in charge big time. I really enjoyed it and I’m sure if you like magic and shifters as much as I do, you will as well. I have to tell you I really love when a woman can dish it the way Ryan can and Hudson isn’t a slouch either.
*****Reviewed for Xtreme-Delusions*****
Overall, I finished the book with a sense of all-encompasing disappointment.
This book was amazing. Funny, hot, heartbreaking...It's a book that lingers long after you put it down. My heart ached. I rejoiced in the butt kicking and cried at the injustice. A really touching read I am already aching to read again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban