Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 28, 2009
It is rare that I write a review, but every once in a while I come across a book that resonates and stays with me long after I finish it. This is one of those books! It is a top notch thriller that kept me up at night as I couldn't put it down! It is also incredibly frightening when you consider how timely the plot line actually is. This scenario could really happen!
The characters are believable and well fleshed out, the story is fast paced and incredibly well researched and well written. For a first time novelist, this writer has an obvious gift! I can't wait for the next book in the series!
Another reviewer complained about the ending, I disagree! It is a classic cliff hanger ending in the fashion of the radio and book series of yesteryear. It leaves the reader hungry for more!
I cannot recommend this book enough! Follow this writer, he is going places!!
on February 28, 2008
Wow. What a great story line and premise. This book had me turning page after page. Great characters and it's almost scary how real the book could be. It asks a lot of questions. Great read for anyone. I really enjoyed it.
on April 3, 2009
My 27 year old son recieved this as a gift. He enjoyed the book and shared with others.
on July 11, 2008
I was really looking forward to reading this book. I'm a fan of the genre, having devoured Matt Bracken's excellent books, and expected this one to be just as good. Unfortunately, it wasn't. The premise was great, the story line was exciting, the characters were well developed, the tension built nicely, and then . . .

. . . it ended. Abruptly.

It was as if the author was fast approaching a deadline and just wanted to finish the novel. It could have been so much better.