- File Size: 2222 KB
- Print Length: 101 pages
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (December 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EVYDNPU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,612,546 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #19222 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #19789 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #21349 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
Crossing the Line (Out of Bounds Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But what did not work for me the most was Ryan being a "dominant" in the bedroom. He pined for Paul for months, was so shy that he could not even hold a normal conversation and then he flips the switch and "Hear me roar, I am the dominant". Sorry, no, does not work for me.
And they love each other after what? Two times of having sex.
And BDSM is more than using your toys on another person, I just was not feeling them doing the kinky.
Did not like would not recommend.
I have read several books by this Author and enjoyed them, hopefully she will revise these story lines so we can decipher what is what
I love when I can actually see where the title of my read comes from. Crossing the Line is one such title. Ryan and Paul crossed many lines. The lines crossed were the ones that got the relationship started, explored new bedroom activities, and most of all allowed for some much needed healing of one of these sexy art loving football players.
My only complaint was some of the dialogue seemed short, abridged, and choppy. Sometimes this is just something that happens with novellas. The short amount of pages doesn't allow for numerous lengthy conversations. Some of the shortness in dialogue be from the guys and their newness to each other, but there many times it didn't feel that way to me.
As far as the Out of Bounds series is concerned Crossing the line works as a standalone. Out of Bounds is also a multi-author anthology from Total e-Bound.
One of these sexy men drives a Jeep!
book provided by the publisher for the purpose of an honest review
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance