Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013
Blu-ray + DVD Audio
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Note: This was shot with a film look and is best viewed on the Movie setting on your TV monitor
1. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
2. Spider Jiving - Eric Clapton with Andy Fairweather Low
3. Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton with Vince Gill
4. Time Is Tight - Booker T. with Steve Cropper
5. Born Under A Bad Sign - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb Mo , Blake Mills, Matt Guitar Murphy & Albert Lee
6. Green Onions - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb Mo , Blake Mills, Matt Guitar Murphy & Albert Lee
7. Great Big Old House - The Robert Cray Band
8. Everyday I Have The Blues - The Robert Cray Band with B.B. King, Eric Clapton & Jimmie Vaughan
9. Next Of Kindred Spirit - Sonny Landreth
10. Cry - Doyle Bramhall II with Alice Smith
11. Bullet And A Target - Doyle Bramhall II with Citizen Cope
12. She s Alright - Doyle Bramhall II with Gary Clark Jr.
13. This Time - Earl Klugh
14. Mirabella - Earl Klugh
15. Heavenly Bodies - Kurt Rosenwinkel
16. Big Road Blues - Kurt Rosenwinkel with Eric Clapton
17. Next Door Neighbor Blues - Gary Clark Jr.
18. Queen Of California - John Mayer
19. Don t Let Me Down John Mayer with Keith Urban
20. Damn Right, I ve Got The Blues - Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph & Quinn Sullivan
21. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - The Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton
22. Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band
1. Congo Square - Sonny Landreth with Derek Trucks
2. Change It - John Mayer with Doyle Bramhall II
3. Ooh-Ooh-Ooh - Jimmie Vaughan
4. Save The Last Dance For Me - Blake Mills with Derek Trucks
5. Don t Worry Baby - Los Lobos
6. I Got To Let You Know - Los Lobos with Robert Cray
7. The Needle And The Damage Done - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
8. Midnight Rider - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
9. I Ain t Living Long Like This - Vince Gill with Albert Lee
10. Tumbling Dice Vince Gill with Keith Urban & Albert Lee
11. Walkin Blues - Taj Mahal with Keb Mo
12. Diving Duck Blues - Taj Mahal with Keb Mo
13. When My Train Pulls In - Gary Clark Jr.
14. Please Come Home - Gary Clark Jr.
15. Going Down - Jeff Beck with Beth Hart
16. Mná Na Héireann - Jeff Beck
17. Key To The Highway Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
18. I Shall Be Released - Eric Clapton with Robbie Robertson
19. Gin House Blues - Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
20. Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
21. Crossroads - Eric Clapton
22. Sunshine Of Your Love - Eric Clapton
23. High Time We Went - Ensemble
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second disc of this 2 day event actually runs about 2 ½ hours and has some of some of the best guitar based blues-rock you will ever hear. Many of the musicians that are on the first disc reappear here and from what I can tell, are still part of the set list suggested in disc 1. I think the creators of the discs just wanted to keep the song selections short and create more interest in who's coming on next. It works, and I don't care but I sure am glad there is this second disc. For example, Gary Clark, Jr. returns with Doyle Bramhall II for "When My Train Pulls In," a blistering piece of music with both guitarists hard at work. Taj Mahal shows up for the first time with Keb' Mo'. Los Lobos also appear for the first time and get a little help from Robert Cray and Clapton. And if you are wondering if Clapton gets in on some real action rather than just some guest pickin', the answer is hell yes. He is featured on the 6 songs beginning with a duet with Keith Richards, and yes he's still got it. Even the closing number which features the ensemble and seemingly hundreds of guitars comes off well, with each of the featured artists getting a few riffs in on "High Time We Went." What a great package this is.
The Blu ray package comes with a 1080p resolution and has a 1.78:1 aspect ratio. The detail looks fine along with color and contrast. Skin tones are very good and there are numerous close-ups where blemishes and hair are easily distinguishable. I did notice several shots seemed to go in and out of focus. I suspect this is more a problem with the cameramen or editing than the quality of the transfer. A minor annoyance. The audio has a couple options. One is a linear PCM stereo track and the other is a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. I stuck with the surround option for most of the concert, but did listen a bit to the stereo as well. Both sounded great, but for me the surround offered a more spacious feel. This concert should be played loud and everything worked and sounded as I expected. There are no extras.
Blues is the theme but plenty of other genres are represented as well.
The highlight for me was Gregg Allman's version of The Needle and the Damage Done. Incredible, and poignant considering the setting.
Eric Clapton closes the show as usual and provides plenty of guitar sparks.
Plenty of reasons to check this one out !
This DVD IS GREAT!!! ~ Clapton, Beck, Cray, BB King, Klugh, Mayer, Buddy Guy,Allman Brothers, Gill, Keith Urban. and MORE!
I give it an A+++
Treat Yourself! ;-)
DVD & I returned it with no problems to Amazon. I received the replacement copy today & guess what??? It has
the same exact sticker on it. Please review your stock & take care of the problem. I'm hoping that the 3rd time
is the charm. This rating is all about the defective product & not in any way about the concert itself.
Most recent customer reviews
• Video quality: B
• Audio quality: B-
• Choice of performers: A
• Material: A
• Technical and production values: F