Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on November 28, 2012
This is a beautiful watch box, very well constructed. There are hidden magnets built in under the wood which keep the top snugly closed against the bottom. You don't even know they are there until you open then close it, then you feel the tug of the magnets.

The box easily accommodates larger watches. My Breitling chronograph fit beautifully, and it is a fairly large watch.

The only aspect which I thought could be improved is the bottom drawer. It is a little too small for the opening, therefore it moves sideways back and forth too much. Also, there is nothing to keep the drawer closed, so you have to make sure the box is on a level surface. Otherwise, I am very pleased with the box, even though it is made in China. And the price is just about right.

I notice this box is no longer available, but there is a black version of it which is still available (although I don't like the appearance of it at all compared to this one).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2012
Only issue I have is that it's made in China. Because it's Croton and the retail price is fairly high, one would tend to believe its made by Croton. Otherwise, I would have given it a 5.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2012
This is truly a quality piece, one that offers a much better value than others I've seen on Amazon.

I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.