- Paperback: 58 pages
- Publisher: lulu.com (February 17, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1304489191
- ISBN-13: 978-1304489197
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.1 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,389 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The New Jim Crow Study Guide and Call to Action Paperback – February 17, 2016
Curated Collections of History Books
Browse through handpicked collections of rare, vintage and antiquarian history books. Learn more on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend viewing Michelle Alexander's TED Talk. Take it a little further and watch Byran Stevenson's TED Talk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it applies to all non-white citizens, particularly, to just black people