- File Size: 1712 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Publisher: Gary Spirer (July 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LMH118K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #975,130 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Crowdfunding: The Winning Formula: How to Raise Money For A Business That Works For You Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I loved the book and when I saw that "Crowdfunding: The Winning Formula” was available I was intrigued.
The description of the book hinted at investment and business building lessons that Spirer learned from his mentor Andre Meyer. Going into the book I expected to learn a lot from Andre Meyer. I definitely learned valuable lessons from the things that Meyer told Spirer.
What I didn't expect was that I learned far more in this book from Spirer's personal life and business experiences.
My favorite section of the book was Spirer's, "What I learned from my Dad"
This book detailed several personal life experiences that shaped Spirer's views on life, business building, money, and investing.
The principles expounded upon in this book are powerful and they were made much more powerful as they were illustrated through life experiences - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Gary will take you on a journey to clarify your ideas, make sure you are the right path in the right business and give you a clear track to follow to get the money to grow your dreams. The style of the author is sharing through real life examples that the reader can relate to and will see how to put these ideas to use in building your dream business using other people's money. He shows you the winning formula, now go follow it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book that Shows how you can use today's possibilities in crowdfunding and regulations to create your Business and to get People to Invest in your Business. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Retow Winkler
Stuff and fluff, with a some useable info and too much prompting to purchase other material.Published 19 months ago by Linda Leon
Rubbish. Does not say anything about Crowdfunding, Just promotes a link to his book. Amazon should not list it.Published 24 months ago by G. Lacey
Sam says lotsa nothing
With more nothing to fill twenty words
Pizazz pie kola jam fuz bun poli ho po
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Finance > Crowdfunding
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship