Crown Majestic Diamond Series V3 Dog Automatic Pet Feeder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Not Recommended for Disc shape or Prescription style kibble
- Simplistic Program automatically dispenses 1by4 1by2 3by4 1 and 2 cups of dry food Cup Adjuster must be set before operation
- Please see machine test functions and notes for maximum kibble size
- Clear and re set functions by turning machine off then on again
- Check container to ascertain that oversize kibble or pet treats were not used with this product If so dislodge item and perform test for machine performance Check container to ascertain that oversize kibbles or pet treats were not used A stuck kibble may not be visible since the kibble could be between the impeller and the Cup Size Adjuster To ensure that the dispensing chute is free and clear you will first need to empty the hopper of its contents and raise the Cup Size Adjuster located on the hoppers wall adjacent to the impeller to the highest position Next test the feeder by pressing and holding the Forward button for five seconds to see if the impeller rotates Once the impeller rotates release the Forward button Rinse the impeller to remove sticky residue that may have accumulated and clean the area where the impeller is installed Kibbles can fuse together if food is stored in the hopper and the feeder is not used frequently If fusion occurs kibbles will block the chute causing a malfunction Please be sure to remove kibbles from the feeder if the feeder is used occasionally Check batteries to ensure that they are fresh properly installed and in the correct sequence Check the impeller by turning it in a counter-clockwise direction to ensure that it is secured
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing the Crown Majestic Diamond Series V3 Automatic Pet Feeder
Crown Majestic’s (Diamond Series III) automatic pet feeder combines a dry food and water dispenser into one unique unit. The feeder is suitable for both dogs and cats and will accommodate a maximum capacity of 4.4 Lbs of dry food and up to 4 feeding times per day and uniqe voice recorder to alert your pet when dinner time has arrived.
Suitable for all Cats or Dogs and other small animals
Crown Majestic’s (Diamond Series III) automatic pet feeder combines a dry food and water dispenser into one unique unit. The feeder is suitable for both dogs and cats and will accommodate a maximum capacity of 4.4 Lbs of dry food.
It also allows one to record a personal voice message (12 seconds) that alerts the pet when food is dispensed. This product is made from a durable ABS material that may be environmentally protected and socially responsible.
Installation is very simple – no tools are required and the unit can function without or with the water assembly. *
- Up to four automatic feeding times per day
- Detachable water drinking bowl and hopper extension
- Removable Stainless Steel Bowl
- Backlit LCD display of time and number of quarter cups per meal
- Operated by 4 AA size batteries – Main Power Source (not included)
- AC 6V power adapter (included)
- Simplistic programming – equal hour intervals.
- 12 seconds of recorded message when food is dispensed
- Low battery indicator
- Backlit LCD display of time and number of meals
- Built with Pet Friendly non-poisonous materials
- Replaceable impeller (sold separately)
- Chute protective guard
- Can Dispense Disc type prescription Kibble
Note:The manual “Cup Size Adjuster” found within the main hopper must be set for the type/style kibble being used for food to flow freely.
8 Great Features of the Diamond Series Pet Feeder
It’s easy to get started with our pet feeder, programming your feeding times is only a few clicks away with equal hour feeding schedules.
Our pet feeder can hold up to 4.4lbs of dry food when used with the hopper extension.
4x Feeding Times
With the Crown Majestic Pet Feeder you can schedule up to 4 feeding times per day
Food Chute Protection
Some pets can get their paws into anything. With this in mind, we have designed the Crown Majestic Pet Feeder with a protective chute guard that will stop pets from getting into the food hopper.
The pet feeder is powered by either 4xAA batteries, a 6V power power adapter (included), or both used together as a back up for each other.
Pet Friendly Construction
We have gone through great efforts to ensure that our pet feeder is constructed using only pet friendly ABS materials and stainless steel
Detachable Water Bottle Assembly
Right out of the box our pet feeder comes with a water bowl and bottle. However the water unit is optional and does not need to be attached for feeder to be functional.
Record yourself !
You can record up to a 12 second message that will be played back for your pets every time food is dispensed
Disc Type Prescription Kibble
If your cat or dog requires Disc-Type prescription kibble you can rest assured that we have designed our feeder to work perfectly with it and it will not jam.
This is what you get when you buy the Crown Majestic Automatic Pet Feeder
- The Pet Feeder Main Unit
- Extended 4.4lb Food Hopper
- Stainless Steel Bowl Insert
- Power Adapter
- Detachable Water Bottle and Bowl
- User Manual
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||8.7 x 18.54 x 12.36 in||5 x 15 x 18 in||12.6 x 22 x 12.3 in||14.4 x 9.8 x 13.9 in||9.4 x 20.3 x 12.6 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below, verbatim, is the correspondence with the company. Hopefully, it will help answer some questions that are unclear from reading the web page, so you can decide if the product is right for you.
Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2014 10:55 AM
Subject: Automatic cat feeder VIII
I just ordered a VIII through Amazon. I have several questions/comments, and was surprised and disappointed that there is no telephone number to reach you, which could have answered all the questions I have in one short conversation.
1) Will the feeder work with the Science Diet Prescription c/d Urinary Health kibble? This is small kibble shaped like a flattish half-spere. Could be interpreted as what you refer to as disk-shaped (which you don’t recommend).
2) Is the V2 version of the feeder, which went down to portions of 1/8 cup, still available for purchase? Your Blog section has info about an upgraded V2 version, but it doesn’t seem to be available for purchase either on your web site or on Amazon (where your Blog says it is available)
3) Because my cat wants more for breakfast than for his other meals, I would like to feed flexible portion sizes three to four times a day. Smallest portion should ideally be 1/8 oz to accommodate his desired feeding schedule (that is why I am asking about the V2). It is unclear whether variable portion sizes can be fed.
4) It is also unclear whether VIII gives 4 feedings a day. Conflicting info on this is present on your site and Amazon.com.
5) Does the current version of VIII accommodate BOTH batteries and AC at the same time? This is unclear as well.
Thank you for a prompt reply. I would appreciate a telephone number if available
From: Crown Majestic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: Crown Majestic <email@example.com> Re: Automatic cat feeder VIII
Thank you for your interest in our pet feeders and your inquiry into the features and functions. Below, we will provide answers to the questions you have, in the order they were presented.
We do provide our contact information to customers who purchase our product, for them to contact us directly. Our contact number is 1(631) 289-2402 (Mondays through Fridays 9:00AM to 5:00 PM (EST) and our direct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most prescription kibbles are disc shaped designed and get caught between the rotating impeller and the wall of the hopper when they rotate horizontally - causing the unit to jam. For this reason we do not recommend the use of prescription kibbles. The brand of prescription you have mentioned, will fall in this category.
The version of feeder that dispenses 1/8 cup increment of kibbles is our "Regular Feeder" and not the V2. The V3 supersedes both the V2 and the V2R for upgrades and improvements. Our "Regular Feeder" is in limited supply and is offered when available. If you do have an
interest in this feeder, we will notify you when it is available.
Unfortunately, our feeders will only dispense the desired cup amount programmed for every meal, and cannot be changed to dispense flexible portion sizes between meals. For example; if the feeder is set to dispense 1/4 cup per meal, you will not be able to change meal number two to 1/2 cup.
Our V3 feeder can be programmed to dispense food up to four times per day. A setting of 1 meal will feed your pet every 24 hours; a setting of 2 meals will feed your pet every 12 hours; a setting of 3 meals will feed your pet every 8 hours; and a setting of 4 meals will feed your pet
every 4 hours.
The V3 feeder can work with batteries independently; batteries in
conjunction with the power adapter, or the use of the power adapter independently.
If need be, please feel free to contact us on Tuesday November 4th, since our offices are closed Monday November 3rd, for systems upgrades.
Crown Majestic Products.
This mail was sent from Crown Majestic Petcare
If you must use this, do not use it for a vacation, only use it when and where you can check it at EVERY feeding.
EDIT: I designed an insert plate to restrict where kibble could "fall" into the impeller; this made it reliable for perhaps 10 feedings, but the impeller still jammed-up. It simply is not worth the money.
I'm glad I tested it before trusting it.
All in all though, it does the job and let's me leave town for a few days without worrying about the cat eating all his food on day 1. Now, Mr. Cat does not cry at my feet the moment I wake up, he knows he'll be fed and just waits to hear the machine click on and goes running.
So true purchase was a success but I definitely think there is room for improvement.