- File Size: 11635 KB
- Print Length: 284 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 18, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 18, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000OT8HFM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #37,064 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$38.00|
Save $21.05 (55%)
Crucial Conversations Skills Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Also, it is apparent that the book is based on research and provides you with a full set of instructions which actually work.
If you think that you are a good conflict solver then read this book and you will be surprised to find out how much you have not known.
Working for a Fortune 500 company and participatig in several meetings on crucial decisions I find it amusing how few use these skills. Have not you heard that it is a must have? Just do not think you can ever have an effective meeting without everyone present mastering these crucial conversation skills. I am positive everyone should read it unless they want to waste their energy and time on pointless arguments and making decisions lacking vital information.
Second, the authors provide you, free of charge, resources and asessments linked from your Kindle, PC, or PlayBook, etc. You are able to watch videos while reading (on my PlayBook the videos are sharp and high quality). If you are even the slightest bit interested in these books BUY the kindle version; you won't regret it.
I don't know if the print versions contain all of the resources, but it sure is convenient to just be able to click a link immediately when additional materials are referenced in the text.
I haven't finished reading the two books, but have taken the assessments as a pretest, so to speak. These assessments alone are worth the price of these two books.
I have yet to go through all of the resources available, but I am excited to have them.
I get the sense that the authors truly want people to become better leaders and communicators; its not just a way to make a buck or get something published.
You won't be disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Conflict Resolution & Mediation
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help